Despite bad ankle, Lakers center Bynum keeps playing

Full story: LA Daily News
Andrew Bynum decided he couldn't make his injured right ankle any worse, so he went ahead and played Friday night against the Dallas Mavericks. Full Story
Big Dog

Yorba Linda, CA

#1 Nov 29, 2008
Bynum said after a pregame workout. "It doesn't feel fine, but it feels OK"

OH, lets analzye what he said. Doesn't feel fine, but feels ok. Doesnt feel fine but feels OK. Oh, I think I know what he means... it DOESN'T feel good, but on the other hand, it DOES feel good.
Makes a lot of sense... especially for an overpaid nba retard.
AYA

Philippines

#2 Nov 29, 2008
i think and believe that the lakers will win the championship this season.. so watch out boston..if this team stays healthy till finals.. boston will lose in game 6....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vladimir Radmanovic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warriors' Andris Biedrins needs to get involved (Jan '11) Feb '11 John 4
Gordon scores 25 in Clips' 105-91 rout of Warriors (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
Ellis scores 36, Warriors beat Kings in OT (Dec '10) Dec '10 Reybuenabal 1
NBA Rumors: The Golden State Warriors Need to T... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Rey Buenabal 1
Sources: Warriors close to trading Anthony Rand... (Jul '10) Jul '10 AVHS Dad 2
Golden State Warriors' report card for 2009-10 ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Captain Jack 1
SHELBURNE: Gasol now just one of the guys (Nov '09) Nov '09 anthony leroy morley 1

Vladimir Radmanovic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE