Jackson gives Lakers a rest

Jackson gives Lakers a rest

There are 4 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 6, 2008, titled Jackson gives Lakers a rest. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A quiet training camp grew even quieter Sunday, when Lakers coach Phil Jackson called off both scheduled practices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Rufus

New Boston, MI

#1 Oct 6, 2008
Kobe should get the finger fixed!!! That's why his shooting is off, it's been getting worse every day since he hurt it. Get the finger fixed man.........that's goingto cost us playoff position this year, because he is going to have to get it done before the season ends....mark my words.
Drewbrew

Richmond Hill, GA

#2 Oct 6, 2008
are the lakers seeking any point guards other than what they have in the system already
hector emerenciano

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Oct 7, 2008
It’s good to hear that the Lakers are healthy, I’m looking forward to witness their success this season and playoffs. My concern is Kobe’s scoring ability if his pinkie would be interference to the Lakers winning games. My question is usually Kobe is plan A to hitting clutch shots has the Lakers made any adjustments if they can’t rely on Kobe?
Don

Bend, OR

#4 Oct 7, 2008
Now ya'all have another problem...two actually. They are Greg Oden and Rudy Fernandez. Add them to Brandon Roy, Martel Webster and LaMarcus Aldridge and even Steve Blake (who was the most improved Blazer over the summer), and all of a sudden, it doesn't look like the Lakers are a lock anymore. Go Blazers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vladimir Radmanovic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warriors' Andris Biedrins needs to get involved (Jan '11) Feb '11 John 4
News Gordon scores 25 in Clips' 105-91 rout of Warriors (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
News Ellis scores 36, Warriors beat Kings in OT (Dec '10) Dec '10 Reybuenabal 1
News NBA Rumors: The Golden State Warriors Need to T... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Rey Buenabal 1
News Sources: Warriors close to trading Anthony Rand... (Jul '10) Jul '10 AVHS Dad 2
News Golden State Warriors' report card for 2009-10 ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Captain Jack 1
News SHELBURNE: Gasol now just one of the guys (Nov '09) Nov '09 anthony leroy morley 1
More from around the web