Lakers' Turiaf headed to Golden State

Full story: LA Daily News

Restricted free agent forward-center Ronny Turiaf officially became a member of the Golden State Warriors on Friday night, his four-season, $17-million contract simply too rich for the Lakers to match by the 9 ...
Comments
41 - 47 of 47 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2008
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ron Casey

Darlington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

Again Kupchak has blown it . He had to know that the offer couldn't be matched and they got nothing for him. The lakers need to dump some of the overpaid , one dimentional , nondefense playing indivuals that they have left. Names don't need to be mentioned , just look back at the finals. As a long time laker fan (since 1974) i hope the guilty one's go to see the Wizzard for hearts . R.C. Columbia S.C.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

Ron Casey wrote:
Again Kupchak has blown it . He had to know that the offer couldn't be matched and they got nothing for him. The lakers need to dump some of the overpaid , one dimentional , nondefense playing indivuals that they have left. Names don't need to be mentioned , just look back at the finals. As a long time laker fan (since 1974) i hope the guilty one's go to see the Wizzard for hearts . R.C. Columbia S.C.
How do You propose they dump the overpaid players?
Thank you

Ojai, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2008

Good luck to you Rony! We loved your energy and enthusiasm.

I have a feeling you'll be in a Lakers uniform again someday.

Take care of your health!
daggerman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

the lakers should try and ge rid of luke walton, he is just not a productive player and is not very agressive!! trde him asap~~~
lakers355s

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

daggerman wrote:
the lakers should try and ge rid of luke walton, he is just not a productive player and is not very agressive!! trde him asap~~~
problem is: nobody wants him, or mihm, or radman. sometimes kupchak seems to know what he's doing and other times he's just mitch.
ms taee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

the lakers need to trade odom for artest he has proven he is not good under pressure, and walton the man cant even knock down a 20 foot jumper, the lakers need to stop living off of these old [layers and get more agressive players like artest the laker team period is just to hollywood they dont want to get no scrthes on there face dont want to dive for the ball. get ron artest the team will be better with walton and odom gone together they average about 12.5 points combined. get jerry west back mitch kupchack dont know what the hell he doing in office
Lakers456

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Turiaf was the uplifter motivational catalyst the Lakers need. He was just getting into the rythm and was Kobe's best friend and support system. Jerry Bus was true to Turiaf and Turiaf should have returned the favor and stayed with the LAKERS. If Turiaf can find his blocking skills again and continue his inside game and jump shot he could be useful. More playing time is coming his way and more loot. Miss you Ronnie! You were a pleasure to have on the Lakers. I hope you do good things. Just not against the Lakers! Go Gonzaga this year too. Are the SONICS in OKLAHOMA yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vladimir Radmanovic Discussions

Search the Vladimir Radmanovic Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Warriors' Andris Biedrins needs to get involved (Jan '11) Feb '11 John 4
Gordon scores 25 in Clips' 105-91 rout of Warriors (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
Ellis scores 36, Warriors beat Kings in OT (Dec '10) Dec '10 Reybuenabal 1
NBA Rumors: The Golden State Warriors Need to T... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Rey Buenabal 1
Sources: Warriors close to trading Anthony Rand... (Jul '10) Jul '10 AVHS Dad 2
Golden State Warriors' report card for 2009-10 ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Captain Jack 1
SHELBURNE: Gasol now just one of the guys (Nov '09) Nov '09 anthony leroy morley 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••