Ariza puts best foot forward

Full story: LA Daily News
These have been light days for the Lakers. Many of the starters even took Saturday and Sunday off after closing out Utah in Game 6 on Friday. Full Story
terry mac

Great Neck, NY

#1 May 20, 2008
trevor ariza is the final piece......
lakers in 6 over spurs!!!
John Boyes

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 20, 2008
Its nice to see Kobe come full circle and realize his potential as a true team leader. His skills have always been evident, but now he has learned it takes a team to win ! I think this change in mindset for Kobe will lead the Lakers to a championship level. for years to come !
Can you imagine next year with a health Andrew Bynum and a full season of Trevor Ariza, along with the rest of this team that is slowly growing up, WOW !
laker 4 life

United States

#3 May 20, 2008
NBA2008CHAMPS
mayor

Nuevo, CA

#4 May 21, 2008
terry mac wrote:
trevor ariza is the final piece......
lakers in 6 over spurs!!!
i agree with the fact that u said lakers in 6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vladimir Radmanovic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warriors' Andris Biedrins needs to get involved (Jan '11) Feb '11 John 4
Gordon scores 25 in Clips' 105-91 rout of Warriors (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
Ellis scores 36, Warriors beat Kings in OT (Dec '10) Dec '10 Reybuenabal 1
NBA Rumors: The Golden State Warriors Need to T... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Rey Buenabal 1
Sources: Warriors close to trading Anthony Rand... (Jul '10) Jul '10 AVHS Dad 2
Golden State Warriors' report card for 2009-10 ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Captain Jack 1
SHELBURNE: Gasol now just one of the guys (Nov '09) Nov '09 anthony leroy morley 1

Vladimir Radmanovic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE