Lakers taking Game 6 in stride

Lakers taking Game 6 in stride

There are 8 comments on the LA Daily News story from May 16, 2008, titled Lakers taking Game 6 in stride. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Phil Jackson admitted he had no words of wisdom for the Lakers on Thursday afternoon, the day after their confidence and their playoff series lead were restored with an emotional victory over the Utah Jazz at ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Gary Remolador

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#1 May 16, 2008
Congratulation! Remember dont be hot in UTAH and you must be a teamwork both of you,must be exert effort for Shootings,Drives.Placing and its advantages games in your arena game! Good Luck Guys1
Marcus

San Francisco, CA

#2 May 16, 2008
Laker time tonight baby...
Marcus

San Francisco, CA

#3 May 16, 2008
Get Kobe the ICY HOT back patch that Shaq endorses...or how about a cortizone shot..Lakers need to close Jazz out tonite
Marcus

San Francisco, CA

#4 May 16, 2008
I do have a feeling we will see Ariza tonite...we need all the help we can get...
josh

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 May 16, 2008
i hope the lakers do beat utah so that my spurs can beat em'. i cant wait to see kobe crying and then we get to hear his routine offseason trade demands and cries. i just hope the spurs can win in new orleans.
KEN

United States

#6 May 16, 2008
GGGOOOO LLAAAKKEEERRSS!! I KNOW YOU GUY'S CAN & WILL TAKE CARE OF BUISNESS TONIGHT IN UTAH!!! UTAH IS GOING DOWN, DOWN DOWN DOWN, UTAH IS GOING DOWN!! kb.lakerfanforlifeuntilthewhee lsfalloff.babe!!!
KEN

United States

#7 May 16, 2008
Oooooh wwweeee!!! I hope we see Trevor Ariza tonight???
Marcus

San Francisco, CA

#8 May 16, 2008
Gasol does need to hit the weight room though...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vladimir Radmanovic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warriors' Andris Biedrins needs to get involved (Jan '11) Feb '11 John 4
News Gordon scores 25 in Clips' 105-91 rout of Warriors (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
News Ellis scores 36, Warriors beat Kings in OT (Dec '10) Dec '10 Reybuenabal 1
News NBA Rumors: The Golden State Warriors Need to T... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Rey Buenabal 1
News Sources: Warriors close to trading Anthony Rand... (Jul '10) Jul '10 AVHS Dad 2
News Golden State Warriors' report card for 2009-10 ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Captain Jack 1
News SHELBURNE: Gasol now just one of the guys (Nov '09) Nov '09 anthony leroy morley 1
More from around the web