LAKERS: James on Lakers? Anything is ...

LAKERS: James on Lakers? Anything is possible

There are 9 comments on the LA Daily News story from Mar 4, 2010, titled LAKERS: James on Lakers? Anything is possible. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

LeBron James playing for the Lakers next year is such a far-fetched, preposterous, outlandish fantasy we have no other choice but to completely and utterly embrace it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Montgomery, AL

#1 Mar 4, 2010
If this happened, it wouldn't be fair for the rest of the league!!

Long Beach, CA

#2 Mar 4, 2010
SICK idea BUT the truth to this story is this is a business. The remark about having to face him 5 to 6 times a year and get nothing in return is too big of a hit. Right now I am VERY happy with this Laker team and our chances of winning another championship this year AND MORE DOWN THE ROAD. At the end of this year maybe we will cross this road.....

United States

#3 Mar 4, 2010
you dont need to blow up your team by getting rid of bynum odom,artest and 2 number 1's . all you do is sign james and let kobe walk. james will be 24 and kobe will be 32 and on the downside of his career plus buss still dos'nt say it but he can't stand kobe from when kobe was talking all that crap about him a couple years ago. remember how that worked out for shaq
Jesters Court

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2010
Kevin, if you remember the Lakers stacked their team with Malone, Shaquille, Fox, Payton and Bryant. They did not win a championship. So I think it's fair for the rest of the league because it didn't matter before.
Besides the Fakers are not going to win the championship this year. Look for Cleveland to be in the winners circle. And they don't have to stack their team to win.
- Ayo Suzay

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Mar 4, 2010
LeBron Sux .
El Guerio

Whittier, CA

#6 Mar 4, 2010
As much as I would love having James on the Lakers. I don't think I would like it. I love Artest! Odom is one of my favs! Bynum's cool but ehh. Kobe then will not be able to be the greatest scorer of all time with James on his team. I'd rather James just be one of those rivals that's fun to play against.

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Mar 4, 2010
This article is HILARIOUS! You are forgetting one thing, the trade deadline has passed and Lebron will be entering into free agency at the end of the season. If Lebron resigns with the Cavs, they will not trade him for anyone on the Lakers. At this point, it's all up to Lebron to decide where he wants to go.

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Mar 4, 2010
Jay's right, let Kobe walk and sign James. I'm a Lakers fan before I'm a Kobe fan.
some one

Ava, MO

#9 Mar 4, 2010
As a Lakers fan I would hate to see Lesucks on the Lakers we Lakers fans donít want him and donít need him Kobe Has won the Lakers 4 titles and as Lakers fans we cant forget that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vlade Divac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clutch shooting in NBA not for the shy types (Feb '13) Feb '13 mal2991 1
News What if: Kobe Bryant in Celtics green (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sammy 3
News KRIKORIAN: West makes his pick: Lakers will win... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tiffany 60
News BONSIGNORE: It's far-fetched, but Lakers could ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 zac26 51
News Commentary: Could L.A. throne be fit for a King? (Mar '10) Mar '10 jay 7
News Legendary NBA rookie prank (May '09) May '09 Jazz 1
News Game 6 of the 2002 Western Conference finals wa... (Jun '08) Feb '09 jon 6