Rest the perfect remedy for Bulls' ailing Derrick Rose

The Bulls already had a planned day off Sunday, but the move proved fortuitous timing for rookie guard Derrick Rose . Full Story
BULL5280

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2009
I like the fact that Vinny states that he want to give Thabo more minutes. He is D Rose's futurelong term backcaourt mate. He is 6'7", doesn't dominate the ball, is becoming a great shooter (always has beenjust hasn't gotten the chance to show it) he is the teams BEST defensive player. and that includes Kirk.He is a good rebounder and passer and works hard and is a selfless team player. Play him more Vinny, I'm with you.
HughesBLOWS

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2009
AND KEEP HUGHES AND GOODEN OFF THE COURT PLEASE!!! Finally looking like a team without those two team killers. NOW I SEE WHY LEBRON WANTED THEM BOTH GONE AND GOT HIS WISH. LBJ cannot stand Hughes. Hughes betrayed Lebron and repeated a bunch of comments (jokes) Lebron made about Caron Butler, and it got back to Butler. THIS WAS MINUTES BEFORE A PLAYOFF GAME. GO AWAY LARRY HUGHES. YOU STINK!!
BearsFan2

Bradenton, FL

#3 Feb 2, 2009
Hope not, but really beginning to wonder if Rose is going to turn out to be a "on the court - off the court" injury problem his whole career or at least a major part of it..... like Grant Hill.

Only difference is that Rose is starting out that way. Get whatever the problem is fixed now and forever!!!!
Tiffany

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2009
oh oh,i know the perfect remedy for the bulls to get at least the 8th seed,maybe 7th:PLAY LARRY HIGHES
Rod from Tennessee

AOL

#5 Feb 2, 2009
Seems like the Bulls, especially at the guard position have alot of players of near equal abilities. None of them are exceptional, which makes it difficult to know who to use. Most teams seem to have a spread in talent levels between starters and reserves; however, the Bulls all seem to be about the same skill wise, with none as i said exceptional.
Starwriter

Orland Park, IL

#6 Feb 2, 2009
Does anyone think Neil Funk and Stacey King are any good at calling the game? I never heard once in the last six minutes a mention of why Rose was on the bench. It doesn't seem like they're in the game.

They like to do their ribbing of each other, but they don't do a good job of observing the game.
Tiffany

United States

#7 Feb 2, 2009
PLAY LARRY,or the losing streak continues
Tribune

Cleveland, OH

#8 Feb 2, 2009
*****WARNING*****
The person posting as "Tiffany" is a troll. Please ignore its comments and refrain from replying. This has been an ongoing problem with Topix.com . Thank you.
*****WARNING*****
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#9 Feb 2, 2009
BULL5280 wrote:
I like the fact that Vinny states that he want to give Thabo more minutes. He is D Rose's futurelong term backcaourt mate. He is 6'7", doesn't dominate the ball, is becoming a great shooter (always has beenjust hasn't gotten the chance to show it) he is the teams BEST defensive player. and that includes Kirk.He is a good rebounder and passer and works hard and is a selfless team player. Play him more Vinny, I'm with you.
FINALLY. An intelligent Bulls' fan other than myself on here.
Welcome to Nada Nation.

here to help
Nada
Tiffany

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2009
stop calling names a$$ lick,or your gonna get a warning from my fists
Nada Surf

#11 Feb 2, 2009
BearsFan2 wrote:
Hope not, but really beginning to wonder if Rose is going to turn out to be a "on the court - off the court" injury problem his whole career or at least a major part of it..... like Grant Hill.
Only difference is that Rose is starting out that way. Get whatever the problem is fixed now and forever!!!!
Rose's stock is sky high.
If I were Paxson, I'd be looking to deal him.
Nada Surf

#12 Feb 2, 2009
Starwriter wrote:
Does anyone think Neil Funk and Stacey King are any good at calling the game? I never heard once in the last six minutes a mention of why Rose was on the bench. It doesn't seem like they're in the game.
They like to do their ribbing of each other, but they don't do a good job of observing the game.
Everyone thinks they're doing a good job.
Tiffany

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2009
if they do a trade,they should trade for anthony johnson,if they're gonna trade larry,then they need a back up guard who can fill larrys position,even though he dont do the things larry does,he provides vital minutes,and can score when ever left open,hes a spark off the bench

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vinny Del Negro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Del Negro reaches deal to coach Clippers (Jul '10) Jul '10 Weird Guy 4
Can't let focus falter (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 122
Noah trying to harness his energy (Oct '08) Feb '09 gonzo 7
Bulls work to carry winning road show to United... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 166
Drew Gooden upbeat about return to Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 13
Bulls' Joakim Noah feeling more comfortable on ... (Jan '09) Feb '09 Nada Surf 31
Good vibes for Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 56
More from around the web