Mourning's biography a worthy read

Mourning's biography a worthy read

There are 1 comment on the www.thestar.com story from Oct 6, 2008, titled Mourning's biography a worthy read. In it, www.thestar.com reports that:

By Alonzo Mourning with Dan Wetzel A kidney transplant recipient, dedicated charitable worker, man of faith and NBA all-star, Alonzo Mourning has a story worth telling, and worth reading about.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thestar.com.

Shelia D

Hartford, KS

#1 Oct 6, 2008
Hey Alonzo I have been your fan since you've been playing basketball. You are a wonderful young man who has really been through a storm and came through that storm a new person. God said he never leaves you nor forsake you. Keep looking forward and keep your hand in God's hand. Congrats on your bio, can't wait to read it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vince Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spurs 109, Mavericks 103 (May '14) May '14 Celia 2
News Dallas Mavericks are the Team No Playoff Team W... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jake 1
News More milestones: Vince Carter shoots past Bird ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Vince Carter Blew His Bad Breath in Rudy Gay's ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Hiram 1
News Reports detail candidates' war chests (Feb '12) Feb '12 JoyceV 3
News Magic 128, Timberwolves 86: Two routs in two Fl... (Nov '10) Nov '10 fracas 1
News George Diaz: Gilbert Arenas not a good fit for ... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tiffany 2
More from around the web