Cleveland called, asking about Vince ...

Cleveland called, asking about Vince Carter, and the Nets listened

There are 5 comments on the Millville News story from Jun 30, 2008, titled Cleveland called, asking about Vince Carter, and the Nets listened. In it, Millville News reports that:

The Nets made big news Thursday night when they traded Richard Jefferson to the Milwaukee Bucks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Millville News.

franks

Lutz, FL

#1 Jul 14, 2008
i thank the nets should trade 6 players for lebron james an keep cater cause now u got to make a team that can keep up with boston an that plays better D.for 2010 starting five cater,james,harris,simmons,and yi the center

“SEXY BOY”

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia,PA

#2 Jul 22, 2008
Carter should opt out his contract and do everything he can to get into Cleveland.He'll be on a team with the best player in the NBA,and he'll finally be back in a city that has great fan support.On top of that,he'll have almost a guaranteed chance,teaming up with LeBron,to win the championship.Let's face it! New Jersey is DEAD!!!!! And only a fool would stay there any longer.I could not play for a city like that.
davince

Sanford, FL

#3 Jul 29, 2008
that would be great, CHAMPIONSHIP would be home if Carter moves to Cleveland, no doubt about it.

“SEXY BOY”

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia,PA

#4 Jul 29, 2008
Carter is too use to failure to want anything more.
bum

Ajax, Canada

#5 Nov 21, 2008
i think carter should go to clevland because he'll probly win a championship

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vince Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spurs 109, Mavericks 103 (May '14) May '14 Celia 2
News Dallas Mavericks are the Team No Playoff Team W... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jake 1
News More milestones: Vince Carter shoots past Bird ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News Vince Carter Blew His Bad Breath in Rudy Gay's ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Hiram 1
News Reports detail candidates' war chests (Feb '12) Feb '12 JoyceV 3
News Magic 128, Timberwolves 86: Two routs in two Fl... (Nov '10) Nov '10 fracas 1
News George Diaz: Gilbert Arenas not a good fit for ... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tiffany 2
More from around the web