Howard, Magic power past hapless Nets 100-84

Dwight Howard had 21 points and 13 rebounds as the Orlando Magic avenged a one-point loss to the New Jersey Nets last month with a 100-84 win Wednesday night. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Bring Back Bo

Orlando, FL

#129 Feb 7, 2008
Mr Bandwagoneer wrote:
<quoted text> YOU MUST BE NEGATIVE RETARDED TO BELIEVE THAT....NELSON HAD A LOT OF ENERGY FROM ALL THE RESTING...BUY YOURSELF A BRAIN ASAP...:)
Sorry Mr. Bandwagonqueer, but the guy had 8 assists. Arroyo hasnt had that many the last 3 games. Pull your head out of your @$$
1WhoCares

Titusville, FL

#130 Feb 7, 2008
Very good article. Interesting insight in JJ and who he is....Thanks
2sense wrote:
I think you guys
should read this; It is about JJ and you haters wont care but I think most of you will understand.
http://www.fauquier.com/news/2008/jan/29/fami...
Thanks
Austin

Gainesville, FL

#131 Feb 7, 2008
Just wanted to say to all those who think the new stadium is going to be oh-so expensive, read this....
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story...
The new Yankee stadium is currently estimated to cost $1.3 BILLION.
Yes, its a baseball stadium, vs. a basketball/events center, but still, compared to that, Orlando's made a good deal.
Especially considering the city was courting baseball teams not too long ago.
big vern

Summerfield, FL

#132 Feb 7, 2008
who is ca, are we texting here??????????
MagicAtic

San Antonio, TX

#133 Feb 7, 2008
Jameer, Arroyo, and Bogans for Andre Miller. PG problem solved and you people can shut up about JJ getting playing time because he will be the back up behind Evans.
Mr Bandwagoneer

Orlando, FL

#134 Feb 7, 2008
Jameer Nelson is decent when the games doesn't matter but come play-off time you will see a nervous wreck running past the half court and throwing the ball blindly to the other team. Then all of you ball sucking leaches wil start crying for help ...hahahahahaha

Since: Jun 07

Nanning, China

#135 Feb 7, 2008
MagicAtic wrote:
Jameer, Arroyo, and Bogans for Andre Miller. PG problem solved and you people can shut up about JJ getting playing time because he will be the back up behind Evans.
Except for one problem, Why would Philly make this trade? A trade would have to work for both sides. I would love this trade but I dont see Philly taking it unless we throw in a draft choice. Every team in the league knows about our weakness at PG, why would they want to have it?
Jameer Nelson

AOL

#136 Feb 7, 2008
Arroyo is my back up you puerto rican's like it or not !!!!
I'm the all star here and if he doesnt like it then he can go and ply in Spain !!!!
Mr Bandwagoneer

Orlando, FL

#137 Feb 7, 2008
Bring Back Bo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Mr. Bandwagonqueer, but the guy had 8 assists. Arroyo hasnt had that many the last 3 games. Pull your head out of your @$$
Have you ever ever seen a magic game mr Broke back Hoe?
adem1907

Istanbul, Turkey

#138 Feb 8, 2008
im from turkey.seeing hedo really does good job as a turk i m really proud of him.he is really good player,as everybody knows,i want to thank hım for everything,and i wish best for himand i beleive that he will go on like this.i say, keep watching him!
RevoluionaryLead er

AOL

#139 Feb 8, 2008
My name it Obama. No lation to Obama. I am purpose a great revolution to stamp out dat Otis Smith and dat gay coach dat StanleyVanleyGundley.

There is worldwide extremists want dat JJ guy to play all time. If day dont listen soon all we revoluionist will visit Horlando and see dat they do, is not threat is promise.
While we all dere we want to see Diznee worls and Universal place den we leave. At least day will seen we mean da bizness and day better be play dat JJ guy cause all revoluionaries want dat or else. Pay tention.
CantHandleTheTru th

AOL

#140 Feb 8, 2008
"Quote"
Redick, can play, if that hasn't been evident when he's made the most of his few opportunities this season, it was quite clear when the Magic practiced Thursday. In one 10-minute scrimmage session, Redick scored 14 of his team's 16 points, lighting up Bogans and Carlos Arroyo for one long jumper after another.

But when the Magic (32-19) face the Los Angeles Lakers (31-17) tonight, Redick will almost assuredly return to his spot on the bench and not play.
"I think J.J.'s future is a good one because there's not much I don't like about him," Van Gundy said. "The questions about his defense will always remain. But I have confidence that he will execute a game plan and compete hard when he's in there. I still think the other two guys are a little better defensively and on the boards and we're just not a team that struggles to score."

"The thing that is frustrating for me is not getting a clear understanding of why I haven't been given an opportunity," Redick said. "You can talk about defense all you want but there have been nine or 10 (shooting) guards who have had their season high on us this year. Obviously Mo (Evans) and (Keith) Bogans are solid defenders, but at some point I figured I'd have at least gotten a chance by now and that hasn't happened. That's frustrating."

Somethings smelly about Smith & Van Gundy.

Since: Apr 07

United States

#141 Feb 8, 2008
The Magic have one of the best guard ROTATIONS in the league. That gives SVG the versitiltiy to match up against any given oppenent. I like the fact that all these guys are getting time in critical game periods. Mo Evans and Keith Bogans are really paying great dividends right now due to timely shooting and great defense. Evans is extremely versitile and it showing the fans something new game by game.

The Magic have great respect for Reddick, but they have the shooting they need. If Turk was not having the year he is having, then the Reddick issue would not exist, but Hedo is having a monster year.

What the Magic need is a power forward. Unless JJ grows eight inches and puts on fifty pounds of muscle, he ain't gettin' off the bench.
2sense

AOL

#142 Feb 8, 2008
...ohhhhh yeah, he'll get off the bench and go play for someone with some talent knowledge.
Thats what Otis is afraid of... JJ can out shoot and out play all the current guards so he'll be back and at that time he'll get some payback for the discrimination he found here.
O-Magic

Houston, TX

#143 Feb 8, 2008
Nanningbob wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for one problem, Why would Philly make this trade? A trade would have to work for both sides. I would love this trade but I dont see Philly taking it unless we throw in a draft choice. Every team in the league knows about our weakness at PG, why would they want to have it?
Nanningbob wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true...That doesnt do anything for Philly. Unless they want Jameer as a hometownboy..and that is if.... IF Jameer does kick butt for the rest of the season and we package him with Garrity cap...Then they might do it. Other than that...they are not getting anything.
O-Magic

Houston, TX

#144 Feb 8, 2008
Mitchell UK wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure most people in Riley's position would have thought of moving Shaq, and credit to 'ol Slick for pulling it off. But the fact remains that unless he can complement that trade with other deals, the Heat are not going to get much better very soon.
My point exactly...everybody thought of it etc...but they all hoped for him to retire...but then again...only RILEY can make such a move happen. And that too with being on the bench for so long.
O-Magic

Houston, TX

#145 Feb 8, 2008
Lets Go ahead and Make this happen. With this we can make some noise in the playoffs.
Heat gets a cap space and a decent guard. That they can do whatever they want with end of season.

Udonis Haslem = Garrity/Bogans.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/tradere...
el boricua

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

#146 Feb 8, 2008
As a fan of CA and not fan of the magic team I want them to struggle because SVG and Otis are not fair.
Carlos Arroyo

Houston, TX

#147 Feb 8, 2008
As a player and a Fan...I would like all my fans to please shut up and say something intelligent here then talk about ME and Jameer all the time. That, NOT only emberasses me but also all Latino in general. Please all Arroyo fans...Grow up and act get Real! You are embrassing me. I'm a not a great player but i'm a good PG....but you keep talking thrash and making me look not so good. So please lets talk Basketball and MAGIC. I'm here to stay adn do whatever it takes. If its to start or coming off the bench, doesnt matter...Not too many players [PG's] can say that.
Thank you for Listening.
Now i'm sure you are trying to figure out if i'm a REAL Carlos Arroyo or not...it doesnt matter..cause you all Really Need to Grow Brains...:-)
Ps, Derek Fisher is going down tonight...IF I get to play.
Se Habla Espanol!
Bring Back Bo

Orlando, FL

#148 Feb 8, 2008
Mr Bandwagoneer wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever ever seen a magic game mr Broke back Hoe?
Ive seen enough to know that you dont have a clue. Arroyo needs to go find a seat next to JJ on the bench and let Jameer run the team. Maybe he will let you sit on his lap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vince Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spurs 109, Mavericks 103 May '14 Celia 2
Dallas Mavericks are the Team No Playoff Team W... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jake 1
More milestones: Vince Carter shoots past Bird ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Go Blue Forever 1
Vince Carter Blew His Bad Breath in Rudy Gay's ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Hiram 1
Reports detail candidates' war chests (Feb '12) Feb '12 JoyceV 3
Magic 128, Timberwolves 86: Two routs in two Fl... (Nov '10) Nov '10 fracas 1
George Diaz: Gilbert Arenas not a good fit for ... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tiffany 2
•••
•••

Vince Carter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••