Dwyane Wade sits out again, raises plantar fasciitis concerns

There are 1 comment on the Jan 10, 2012, South Florida Sun-Sentinel story titled Dwyane Wade sits out again, raises plantar fasciitis concerns. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra just about had it all. "It was good," he said, "to have a full-scale, full-contact, full-padded practice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

EZR

Ramat Gan, Israel

#1 Jan 10, 2012
I had plantar fasciitis as Wade has and it is really irritating, But it is not the end of the world, not even the end of the season. With some patience you can come back from it like they say in this webpage: http://www.plantar-fasciitis-elrofeet.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Udonis Haslem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LeBron James leads Heat offense in 114-96 Game ... (May '13) Jul '14 where 3
News Michael Beasley Quickly Becoming Impossible to ... (Nov '13) Jul '14 dfsg 2
News LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' (Jul '14) Jul '14 Fans 4
News Wade, Bosh tell Heat they will become free agents (Jun '14) Jul '14 sbh 2
News LeBron James Gets Married in San Diego (Sep '13) Oct '13 Fan 2
News Another MVP for LeBron seems likely (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginobili 1
News Ask Ira: Is Haslem an answer for Heat rebounding? (Feb '13) Feb '13 kingjones38 1
More from around the web