Former Chicago Bull Tyson Chandler playoff-bound with New Orlea...

It has been a tumultuous season for former Bull Tyson Chandler , who was traded to Oklahoma City in a salary-related move last month only to fail his physical and return to New Orleans when the deal was ... Full Story
sowhat

Northbrook, IL

#1 Mar 15, 2009
You should have also mentioned whether Tyson misses the Baja Fresh in Deerbrook. As well as why he is still playing if he failed the physical.
Jeff

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Mar 15, 2009
So Tyson failed a physical test when he was sent from a playoff team over to the worst team in the NBA, the Thunder? Is it just me or does anyone else think he failed the physical on purpose? L-O-L
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#3 Mar 15, 2009
That Oklahoma team is on the way up with Sefolosha.
They should have beaten the Suns here last nite.
Hardliner

Homer Glen, IL

#4 Mar 15, 2009
He was soft with the Bulls and he is soft now. Krause should have never traded Brand for Chandler and Curry.
Nada Surf

#5 Mar 15, 2009
Hardliner wrote:
He was soft with the Bulls and he is soft now. Krause should have never traded Brand for Chandler and Curry.
Krause didn't get Chandler and Curry for Brand, Hardie boy.
Sefolosha was another victim of this dysfunctional system, something no decent player can flourish under.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#6 Mar 16, 2009
damn,you cant type wit out callin names grandpa?your too old for this now,cut it out
hydeparkLuke

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Mar 16, 2009
Chandler's success clearly shows what WILL happen to a talented player when you have an INTELLIGENT, SMART, coach.

Bulls go NO where as long as VDN and paxson are in their current position.
Nada Surf

#8 Mar 16, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
damn,you cant type wit out callin names grandpa?your too old for this now,cut it out
Wanna race me around the block, Pocho?
I'll bet you can't even get your cellulite around a city block.
ATLDre

Durham, NC

#9 Mar 16, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
OKC should consider themselves lucky. Without Paul Chandler is just Chandler.

On the way up? You've got high hopes for Sef. Why I don't know why but don't bet mortgage money on how good he might become.
ATLDre

Durham, NC

#10 Mar 16, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
Didn't you say something about good teams not getting up for bad teams to explain how the Bulls have beaten a few of the better teams in the league? Are you giving this team credit for almost winning?
ATLDre

Durham, NC

#11 Mar 16, 2009
hydeparkLuke wrote:
Chandler's success clearly shows what WILL happen to a talented player when you have an INTELLIGENT, SMART, coach.
Bulls go NO where as long as VDN and paxson are in their current position.
Any and everything you see good about Chandle is based on Chris Paul. Chandler's only offense is a Chris Paul alley-oop. He still gets pushed around by smaller players. If he weren't 7ft, his career would've been over after high school. Success must be in the eye of the beholder.
Nada Surf

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 16, 2009
I <3 Kirk Hinrich!
Puba

Gary, IN

#13 Mar 16, 2009
ATLDre wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you say something about good teams not getting up for bad teams to explain how the Bulls have beaten a few of the better teams in the league? Are you giving this team credit for almost winning?
Also, I wouldn't be so quick to call the Suns a "good" team.
Nada Surf

#14 Mar 16, 2009
ATLDre wrote:
<quoted text>
The Suns are not a good team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyson Chandler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Could New York Knicks Swing Trade for Chicago B... (May '14) May '14 No heart in newyork 38
Could the New York Knicks Acquire Rajon Rondo f... (Jun '13) Aug '13 Mike 11
New York Knicks Express Interest in Samuel Dale... (Jul '13) Jul '13 greg 1
New York Knicks' Carmelo Anthony Expected Team ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Henry 1
Making the Call on NY Knicks' 5 Toughest Offsea... (Jun '13) Jun '13 mark 2
Nothin' but Net: Once-solid Knicks, Clippers sh... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 1
Knicks rally without Melo, beat Cavaliers 102-97 (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 5
More from around the web