DeMarcus Cousins expected to be suspe...

DeMarcus Cousins expected to be suspended after altercation with teammate [video]

There are 1 comment on the The Scores Report story from Feb 14, 2011, titled DeMarcus Cousins expected to be suspended after altercation with teammate [video]. In it, The Scores Report reports that:

Posted by John Paulsen FanHouse has the details about the altercation that DeMarcus Cousins had with teammate Donte Greene after the Kings' loss to the Thunder on Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Scores Report.

bad egg

Louisville, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2011
Demarcus Cousins is a bad egg--Period! He will never be a very good player due to his mood swings and immaturity. If I were the Kins I would seriously think about trading him for someone who is a lot more mature. He is flat out lazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyreke Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phoenix Suns can't go wrong with young guard Ar... (Jul '13) Jul '13 julian 1
News Cousins' double-double lifts Kings over Wizards (Jan '13) Jan '13 cold cat 1
News Sacramento Bee writer says Jimmer Fredette shou... (Dec '12) Jan '13 Ginobili 6
News Paul Westphal, after feuding with DeMarcus Cous... (Jan '12) Jan '12 BlitzburghX7 2
News Nuggets Blast Kings For 3rd Straight Win (Jan '12) Jan '12 Last Stop Ron Paul 1
News Jimmer Fredette, Kevin Durant To Play In Sacram... (Nov '11) Nov '11 West Coast Rapper 2
News The video I made for Here We Stay. Warning: You... (Mar '11) Mar '11 jrseeboy 2
More from around the web