Gameday: Kings at Chicago

Gameday: Kings at Chicago

There are 2 comments on the The Sacramento Bee story from Dec 21, 2009, titled Gameday: Kings at Chicago. In it, The Sacramento Bee reports that:

Not to bore anyone from the media perspective for a moment, but today's game is yet another indicator that this team is eons more interesting than they were last season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sacramento Bee.

RedBull

Woodleaf, NC

#1 Dec 22, 2009
What a totally pathetic performance by the Bulls in the second half! Unreal especially that dreadful 4th quarter. 35pt lead evaporates and the Kings win. Vinnie needs a kick in the rear out the door. Get rid of this stinker coach now!

Also, Tyreke though only a rookie. Appears to me as the more polished and more athletic player compared to Rose. But, then Wall might be the best of the three that Cal's had.

And, we miss Ben! Stupid Bulls ownership and management!
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#3 Dec 24, 2009
How stupid,they blew heavy lead,and let the kings beat that ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyreke Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phoenix Suns can't go wrong with young guard Ar... (Jul '13) Jul '13 julian 1
News Cousins' double-double lifts Kings over Wizards (Jan '13) Jan '13 cold cat 1
News Sacramento Bee writer says Jimmer Fredette shou... (Dec '12) Jan '13 Ginobili 6
News Paul Westphal, after feuding with DeMarcus Cous... (Jan '12) Jan '12 BlitzburghX7 2
News Nuggets Blast Kings For 3rd Straight Win (Jan '12) Jan '12 Last Stop Ron Paul 1
News Jimmer Fredette, Kevin Durant To Play In Sacram... (Nov '11) Nov '11 West Coast Rapper 2
News The video I made for Here We Stay. Warning: You... (Mar '11) Mar '11 jrseeboy 2
More from around the web