Tar Heels, Sooners set for battle of big men in South Regional

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

MEMPHIS, Tenn. One big man was last year's national player of the year. The other appears poised to take his place.
Comments
61 - 74 of 74 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2009
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Nov 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Hey Nick/Mike/Fawn et al,

What about MSU?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

dadoldfart wrote:
Hey Nick/Mike/Fawn et al,
What about MSU?
Hey dad! This guys just got it in for Carolina. He probably doesn't know who MSU is. lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

laughorbust wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dad! This guys just got it in for Carolina. He probably doesn't know who MSU is. lol
Good point!
Clyde Lynn

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Murray State, Mississippi State, Montana State, Missouri State, Minnesota State, Montclair State, Michigan State, Midwestern State, Morgan State, Morehead State and Carolina is OVER RATED! They will lose all three games this weekend...especially being on the road. OVER RATED.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Clyde Lynn wrote:
Murray State, Mississippi State, Montana State, Missouri State, Minnesota State, Montclair State, Michigan State, Midwestern State, Morgan State, Morehead State and Carolina is OVER RATED! They will lose all three games this weekend...especially being on the road. OVER RATED.
Clyde/Nick/Fawn/Mike,

You poor misguided SCHMUCK! There is only one MSU! And you will see the two best teams in the final, it will be Carolina vs MSU (MICHIGAN STATE) with Carolina winning by 5-10 points. You heard it here, now go lick your wounds like a good little loser. You are the one who is/was the Dukie fan right?
Clyde Lynn

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

I am not a dot head Duke fan. Duke sucks, but they did beat Carolina twice at home. Duke isn't even on the radar as far as being any good. DUKE SUCKS! There are 10 MSU's DOUCHEBAG! Carolina doesn't play any of them this year. They will lose the game tonight, tomorrow AND on Sunday. All 3-THREE, 1-2-3! THREEEEEEEEEE! Games this weekend. You don't even know who Clyde Lynn is? Some Carolna fan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Clyde Lynn wrote:
I am not a dot head Duke fan. Duke sucks, but they did beat Carolina twice at home. Duke isn't even on the radar as far as being any good. DUKE SUCKS! There are 10 MSU's DOUCHEBAG! Carolina doesn't play any of them this year. They will lose the game tonight, tomorrow AND on Sunday. All 3-THREE, 1-2-3! THREEEEEEEEEE! Games this weekend. You don't even know who Clyde Lynn is? Some Carolna fan.
Well actualyy I do know who Clyde Lynn is. He went to Carolina in the early 90's didn't he? Funny you should use his name. There is only one MSU in the semi-finals and maybe the finals. Hate all you want. Have all the stupid raves on here that you want. I'm done. You can't match wits with someone who's witless. And you are definitely witless to the extreme. Nuff said. Bye!
Clyde Lynn

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

laughorbust wrote:
<quoted text>Well actualyy I do know who Clyde Lynn is. He went to Carolina in the early 90's didn't he? Funny you should use his name. There is only one MSU in the semi-finals and maybe the finals. Hate all you want. Have all the stupid raves on here that you want. I'm done. You can't match wits with someone who's witless. And you are definitely witless to the extreme. Nuff said. Bye!
You love Clyde Lynn and what he did? Typical. You are a complete dumbass. Carolina does NOT play Michigan State this year or ANY MSU. OVER RATED! They barely beat a 7-17 team this week at home. OVER RATED! Digusting...CLyde Lynn lover.
Clyde Lynn

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

What does "actualyy" mean? Is it similar to "digusting"?
Nick Gerz

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Cayn't stop can ya'! Yeah mughafuckas' That was an impression of Tywon Lawson who plays for the UNC... BASKETBALL...team.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Clyde Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>You love Clyde Lynn and what he did? Typical. You are a complete ****. Carolina does NOT play Michigan State this year or ANY MSU. OVER RATED! They barely beat a 7-17 team this week at home. OVER RATED! Digusting...CLyde Lynn lover.
Ok, I get it now, you're yanking our chains, right? That has to be it, because NO human being can be that stupid!
Clyde Lynn

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

I'm stupid?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

Clyde Lynn wrote:
I'm stupid?
And very perceptive!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

dadoldfart wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I get it now, you're yanking our chains, right? That has to be it, because NO human being can be that stupid!
Oh yes they can!! He's proven that post after post! Open mouth, insert foot, chew vigorously. Dang!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tyler Hansbrough Discussions

Search the Tyler Hansbrough Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Cote: LeBron James needs help from teammat... (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 2
2013 NBA Playoffs: Knicks Amar'e Stoudemire to ... (May '13) May '13 Jmar196 1
Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
Ellington knocking 'em down in NCAAs (Mar '09) Mar '11 Nolan Williams 12
Finding His Way: Freshman Barnes starting to ge... (Dec '10) Dec '10 uncman3 1
blogsoftheworld... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Dr Shirley Hindman 1
•••
•••