Tar Heels, Sooners set for battle of ...

Tar Heels, Sooners set for battle of big men in South Regional

There are 74 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Mar 28, 2009, titled Tar Heels, Sooners set for battle of big men in South Regional. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

MEMPHIS, Tenn. One big man was last year's national player of the year. The other appears poised to take his place.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Mike Litorus

Manteo, NC

#42 Apr 1, 2009
Once again Carolina BARELY wins by one to an opponent they should have beaten handily...OVER RANKED!

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#43 Apr 2, 2009
Mike Litorus wrote:
Once again Carolina BARELY wins by one to an opponent they should have beaten handily...OVER RANKED!
who are you talking about? and i dont think what you said makes any sense.

Since: Mar 09

franklin,nc

#44 Apr 2, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a bitter,loser Duke fan.Their team couldnt get the job done so they are hopeing someone else does.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#45 Apr 2, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
He or She posts under several names from Kitty Hawke NC. Never does make any sense.

Rensselaer

#46 Apr 2, 2009
franklinative wrote:
<quoted text>He is a bitter,loser Duke fan.Their team couldnt get the job done so they are hopeing someone else does.
i admit that i was rooting for oklahoma to beat UNC and thought the sooners were the better team, but even i will say the tar have a good team.

Rensselaer

#47 Apr 2, 2009
laughorbust wrote:
<quoted text>He or She posts under several names from Kitty Hawke NC. Never does make any sense.
ahh, so he/she is one of those cowards who thinks their fooling people? i think its funny how they people dont know its them when their the only ones who post from a certain city or they forget what they said under a certain name and then end up getting caught.

Location hidden

#48 Apr 2, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
i admit that i was rooting for oklahoma to beat UNC and thought the sooners were the better team, but even i will say the tar have a good team.
Well all I can say is I hope Carolina can get the job done Saturday! And I'll admit Oklahoma has an excellent team. But I was elated that Carolina won that game. Go Heels!!!!!

Location hidden

#49 Apr 2, 2009
Jeebs wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh, so he/she is one of those cowards who thinks their fooling people? i think its funny how they people dont know its them when their the only ones who post from a certain city or they forget what they said under a certain name and then end up getting caught.
Yep either he/she is just trying to stir the pot or he/she is off it's meds! My 3 year old grandson makes a whole lot more sense than this person. Nobody can be this DUMB!
Fawn Delmidik

Manteo, NC

#50 Apr 2, 2009
Carolina is OVER RANKED! They barely pull out wins at the end playing at home. They'll do horrible in conference play!
Nick Gerz

Manteo, NC

#52 Apr 2, 2009
laughorbust wrote:
<quoted text>Yep either he/she is just trying to stir the pot or he/she is off it's meds! My 3 year old grandson makes a whole lot more sense than this person. Nobody can be this DUMB!
Your 3 year old grandson must be retarded.
MIke Litorus

Manteo, NC

#53 Apr 2, 2009
Whoops! Your 3 year old grandson must be retarded!
MIke Litorus

Manteo, NC

#54 Apr 2, 2009
Carolina is over ranked!

Location hidden

#55 Apr 2, 2009
Like I said Kitty Hawke! It's back! Go Heels!
MIke Litorus

Manteo, NC

#56 Apr 2, 2009
They'll lose all three games this weekend. There's no way they should be ranked that high. OVER RANKED!
The Man

Greenville, SC

#57 Apr 2, 2009
MIke Litorus wrote:
They'll lose all three games this weekend. There's no way they should be ranked that high. OVER RANKED!
Mr. Mike was Mr. Matt yesterday. Just a poor little identity-challenged troll. He'll be back romperrooming when Carolina wins.

Location hidden

#58 Apr 2, 2009
The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Mike was Mr. Matt yesterday. Just a poor little identity-challenged troll. He'll be back romperrooming when Carolina wins.
Also goes by Fawn. He's having a gender identity problem. Go Heels!!!!
Nick Gerz

Manteo, NC

#59 Apr 2, 2009
The Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Matt? The PARANOID Man. Carolina will lose all three games this weekend. OVER RATED!
The Man

Greenville, SC

#60 Apr 2, 2009
Nick Gerz wrote:
<quoted text>Who's Matt? The PARANOID Man. Carolina will lose all three games this weekend. OVER RATED!
Pitiful. Don't let mommy catch you.
Brian Norwood

Manteo, NC

#61 Apr 2, 2009
They couldn't get it done last year when they were seeded No. 2 overall. Over rated.

Location hidden

#62 Apr 2, 2009
Nick Gerz wrote:
<quoted text>Who's Matt? The PARANOID Man. Carolina will lose all three games this weekend. OVER RATED!
What "three" games this weekend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyler Hansbrough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greg Cote: LeBron James needs help from teammat... (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 2
News 2013 NBA Playoffs: Knicks Amar'e Stoudemire to ... (May '13) May '13 Jmar196 1
News Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
News Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
News Ellington knocking 'em down in NCAAs (Mar '09) Mar '11 Nolan Williams 12
News Finding His Way: Freshman Barnes starting to ge... (Dec '10) Dec '10 uncman3 1
blogsoftheworld... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Dr Shirley Hindman 1
More from around the web