UNC Overcomes Slow Start to Beat UVA 76-61

Wayne Ellington scored 20 points and North Carolina shook off a sluggish start to beat Virginia 76-61 on Saturday for its seventh straight win. Full Story
Walose

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 7, 2009
Only 8 more to go and it's 7-20 Wah-lose express!
they are awful

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 8, 2009
I've been to a couple of the UVA games this year and this has to be one of the worst teams I've ever seen, not to mention the worst coaching. WE DO HAVE a strong 5 if the ignorant coach would ever figure that out and keep them in TOGETHER instead of substituting every 2 minutes. NEW COACH PLEASE!!!
Walose

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Feb 8, 2009
Rehire Pete Gillen now.Gillen is a good hearted,generous man who had his teams competing on a high level night after night.Deflaytoe(Dave)can say neither.Fire him now while there's still time to salvage this season.Bring back Pete,he still lives in Charlottesville!
voted for mccain

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 8, 2009
now you Pete is NOT the answer to our prayers. He kept us on the downslide as well with that giant floatin' head. His plays made NO sense on a college level whatsoever. Why do you think he's still in C'ville? Cuz nobody wants him!
jester

Atlanta, GA

#5 Feb 9, 2009
I love "Walose"!!!! I scroll through all the topics related to UVA athletics and always enjoy seeing a good Walose post. Keep up the good work! I'll be looking for more!

I think you could still www.walose.com !!!1
Walose

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Feb 11, 2009
jester wrote:
I love "Walose"!!!! I scroll through all the topics related to UVA athletics and always enjoy seeing a good Walose post. Keep up the good work! I'll be looking for more!
I think you could still www.walose.com !!!1
Thanks for the support>the wah-losing cadavaliers provide quite a bit of laughter for me.All of their games should be broadcast on Comedy Central!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyler Hansbrough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Cote: LeBron James needs help from teammat... (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 2
2013 NBA Playoffs: Knicks Amar'e Stoudemire to ... (May '13) May '13 Jmar196 1
Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
Ellington knocking 'em down in NCAAs (Mar '09) Mar '11 Nolan Williams 12
Finding His Way: Freshman Barnes starting to ge... (Dec '10) Dec '10 uncman3 1
blogsoftheworld... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Dr Shirley Hindman 1
More from around the web