Hansbrough, No. 4 UNC beat Ga. Tech

There are 5 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Feb 28, 2009, titled Hansbrough, No. 4 UNC beat Ga. Tech. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

CHAPEL HILL Nobody takes as much low-post punishment as Tyler Hansbrough does. Now the North Carolina star has a record to go along with those bumps and bruises.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

MtnManGoz

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2009
Go Carolina!
UNC Tar Heel Fan

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2009
Hansbrough is the man!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 1, 2009
Go Heels!!! Good game Saturday. I think having the week off and extra practices definitely helped them get back to their old game style.

“Let's Fly”

Since: Feb 09

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2009
laughorbust wrote:
Go Heels!!! Good game Saturday. I think having the week off and extra practices definitely helped them get back to their old game style.
Were they like a well-oiled machine or what! It was one of the best games I ever watched, and Tyler is The Man! I hope they play that well in the tournament.
Its Like Thisf

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2009
We are MAJOR Carolina fans at ny house, but I would like to point out that there are five players on the court at all times for Carolina and not just Tyler Hansbrough. Yes, he is a good player but so is Ty and Wayne and Danny. Tyler doesn't give high fives or have fun with the team and that is too bad. To spend four years of your life with your teammates and not form a bond with them is sad. And before any of you start saying I don't know what I'm talking about, I most defi Italy do.

He will go to the NBA, but he will NOT be a star ...

With that said, I am happy for each accomplishment he has accomplished at Carolina, I just wish he had a Carolina kind of attitude instead of a Duke kind of attitude.

Go Carolina beat Duke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyler Hansbrough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greg Cote: LeBron James needs help from teammat... (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 2
News 2013 NBA Playoffs: Knicks Amar'e Stoudemire to ... (May '13) May '13 Jmar196 1
News Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
News Pacers: Rose gets too many calls (Apr '11) Apr '11 Herbjr0120 1
News Ellington knocking 'em down in NCAAs (Mar '09) Mar '11 Nolan Williams 12
News Finding His Way: Freshman Barnes starting to ge... (Dec '10) Dec '10 uncman3 1
blogsoftheworld... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Dr Shirley Hindman 1
More from around the web