Pacers end Western swing with another...

Pacers end Western swing with another loss

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 13, 2008, titled Pacers end Western swing with another loss. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Monta Ellis scored nine of his 29 points during a fourth-quarter comeback, and former Golden State disappointment Mike Dunleavy missed a key free throw for Indiana in the final seconds of the Warriors' 106-101 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Ding Ding

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2008
First in on this one - I am from Indy and was at the game this evening in Oakland....a real fun game, the crowd was energized (just like it once was at our home games) and we had no one who could close the game out for us.

It was fun to see Austin Croshere play well for Golden State. Man, we have a tough row to hoe if we are going to make a statement in the league....we need a dominator.
hmmm

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jan 13, 2008
What were the circumstances that make Mike Dunleavy the "most reviled player in recent Warriors history?"

All the Pacers did was trade a thug and malcontent for whatever they could get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murphy picks Celts over Heat (Mar '11) Mar '11 simple city chick 1
News Warriors to acquire Troy Murphy from New Jersey... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Dave 1
News Calderon for Granger makes sense (Aug '10) Aug '10 King General 1
News Timberwolves' David Kahn refutes trade reports ... (Jun '10) Jun '10 America the Great 12
News Do the Indiana Pacers' Hopes Hinge on Tyler Han... (Aug '09) Aug '09 GO UNC 1
News Athletes keep in touch by Twittering (May '09) May '09 Gail Sideman 2
News Pacers lose key game to Bulls (Mar '09) Apr '09 Nada Surf 12
More from around the web