O'Neal expected to return Tuesday

O'Neal expected to return Tuesday

There are 6 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 26, 2007, titled O'Neal expected to return Tuesday. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Jermaine O'Neal is expected to be back in the lineup when the Indiana Pacers open their four-game Western trip Tuesday in Denver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Jake

Noblesville, IN

#1 Nov 26, 2007
Oh please don't!
Erika

Germany

#2 Nov 26, 2007
Oh please do!
leo

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2007
who the hell cares? i don't
Dang

Pendleton, IN

#4 Nov 26, 2007
To bad JO's coming back. The team plays better without him.
Pacer Pontiff

South Bend, IN

#5 Nov 26, 2007
Well, if O'Brien can say it with a straight face, that O'Neal coming back won't change the way they play, then I guess we'll just have to wait and see. He's the coach and knows more than us... But it does seem we play better without him. Hopefully we're even better with him back.
James

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Nov 27, 2007
Lets beat the Nuggets please!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murphy picks Celts over Heat (Mar '11) Mar '11 simple city chick 1
News Warriors to acquire Troy Murphy from New Jersey... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Dave 1
News Calderon for Granger makes sense (Aug '10) Aug '10 King General 1
News Timberwolves' David Kahn refutes trade reports ... (Jun '10) Jun '10 America the Great 12
News Do the Indiana Pacers' Hopes Hinge on Tyler Han... (Aug '09) Aug '09 GO UNC 1
News Athletes keep in touch by Twittering (May '09) May '09 Gail Sideman 2
News Pacers lose key game to Bulls (Mar '09) Apr '09 Nada Surf 12
More from around the web