Granger, Pacers shut down Magic

Danny Granger scored 14 of his 33 points in the fourth quarter, and the Indiana Pacers beat the Orlando Magic 107-102 on Friday night to snap a three-game losing streak. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
nanningbob

Nanning, China

#101 Feb 7, 2009
Hey fire sale in Phoenix, that trade last year was dumb, now they have to rebuild. We could trade Hedo and Cook for Nash. They get cap relief and we get a run at the NBA Championship. Dont think it will even be discussed though. We could stay with our same type of offense with Pietrus moving to SF or move Lewis to SF and bring Battie in. Would have to pick another big though.
george anderson jr

Palm Coast, FL

#102 Feb 8, 2009
Jim wrote:
Well the Nets beat the Nuggets by 44 points tonight. They have now won 4 straight games. They have a winning road record in addition to this.
So unless the Magic bring some energy and intensity tomorrow night it will wind up being another embarrassing loss.
A 17 point Magic win,what say you now Jim,lol.
Aron

Orlando, FL

#103 Feb 9, 2009
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
no,i have NEVER seen you point out a specific reason, all i ever remember you saying is "go away troll"...sort of like how my daughter says "leave me alone meanie face" when talking to my nephew
LOL, you do have a very short memory then. Go back over the last few weeks and read my rebuttals to your comments. I point out examples why you are wrong or why you team isn't as good as YOU think they are. Besides I put as much merit into your comments as saying that Ty Lue will be our starting PG next year.
Aron

Orlando, FL

#104 Feb 9, 2009
nanningbob wrote:
Hey fire sale in Phoenix, that trade last year was dumb, now they have to rebuild. We could trade Hedo and Cook for Nash. They get cap relief and we get a run at the NBA Championship. Dont think it will even be discussed though. We could stay with our same type of offense with Pietrus moving to SF or move Lewis to SF and bring Battie in. Would have to pick another big though.
I actually love this idea, but it'd never happen.
Aron

Orlando, FL

#105 Feb 9, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. And to further your point, how often do we see Kevin Garnett clowning around during the course of a game ?
The Magic need a tough vocal type player who is not afraid to give out constructive criticism, as well as to keep a sense of order out there on the court.
I 2nd or 3rd that notion. We need another floor general and Hedo just isn't it. He is too dopey and is to inconsistent to get the respect of the other guys. Sure he gets it done from time to time, but I always see Stan shaking his head at Turk and Dwight yelling at him about something.
Jeff

Saint Cloud, FL

#106 Feb 10, 2009
Return of LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Idiot Boy,
Jameer Nelson has done absolutely NOTHING but run his mouth for 5 years now.
He has played "decent" for 4 months of a 5 year career. He ranks somewhere between 22nd and 40th in pretty much every category for a PG.
Kinda like the truth coming out about Hedo. A one year wonder, kinda like the reason Seattle dumped Lewis on Otis...nothing but an inconsistant 3 shooter.
No sense going on & on to someone that cant even fig"ure out how the internet works... Yawn."
LOL, trust me douche bag youre on dial up. No one with any sense would use aol as their web browser. It sucks. You're on dial up. LMAO. oh and Jameer Nelson hasnt been playing "decent". Hes been playing like an all star. Thats why he made the all star team over Ray Allen and Mo Williams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murphy picks Celts over Heat (Mar '11) Mar '11 simple city chick 1
Warriors to acquire Troy Murphy from New Jersey... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Dave 1
Calderon for Granger makes sense (Aug '10) Aug '10 King General 1
Timberwolves' David Kahn refutes trade reports ... (Jun '10) Jun '10 America the Great 12
Do the Indiana Pacers' Hopes Hinge on Tyler Han... (Aug '09) Aug '09 GO UNC 1
Athletes keep in touch by Twittering (May '09) May '09 Gail Sideman 2
Pacers lose key game to Bulls (Mar '09) Apr '09 Nada Surf 12
More from around the web