'T'-toting Jackson's gotta go

'T'-toting Jackson's gotta go

There are 1 comment on the Inside Bay Area story from May 18, 2007, titled 'T'-toting Jackson's gotta go. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

THE FINAL PIECE of confetti hadn't completed its journey from rafters to floor Tuesday night, and already Don Nelson was being asked about next season. via Inside Bay Area

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

Since: Jan 07

Pleasanton, CA

#1 May 24, 2007
This seems a little disingenuous. Jackson is no less of a time bomb than Baron Davis but you are not calling for him to be traded. It is just that Jackson is an easy target and this writer is piling on. One of the mistakes the Pacers made in getting rid of him is that they did not look at this guy's heart. He is flat out a gamer and truly a "ride or die" guy. The day the Golden State Warriors let him go is the day they become less of a contender. All G.S. needs is a servicable big man that can run the floor and rebound. Get one and you are now answering the problem you had with the Jazz. My opinion is that the player should be in the prototype of Marcus Camby or Kenyon Martin: tough but mobil. Hell, even Jeff Foster from Golden States farm team (The Pacers) would work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Murphy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murphy picks Celts over Heat (Mar '11) Mar '11 simple city chick 1
News Warriors to acquire Troy Murphy from New Jersey... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Dave 1
News Calderon for Granger makes sense (Aug '10) Aug '10 King General 1
News Timberwolves' David Kahn refutes trade reports ... (Jun '10) Jun '10 America the Great 12
News Do the Indiana Pacers' Hopes Hinge on Tyler Han... (Aug '09) Aug '09 GO UNC 1
News Athletes keep in touch by Twittering (May '09) May '09 Gail Sideman 2
News Pacers lose key game to Bulls (Mar '09) Apr '09 Nada Surf 12
More from around the web