KRIKORIAN: Generous Phil gives Nuggets a victory

Well, the Lakers, who stole Game 1 against the Denver Nuggets, kindly donated Game 2 to their long-time foils Thursday night at Staples Center. Read more
GasPassEr

Raleigh, NC

#1 May 22, 2009
ZZZzzz
Dk Fanclub

Long Beach, CA

#2 May 22, 2009
GasPassEr wrote:
ZZZzzz
Gasbag, can you answer one question? If you despise Doug's column as much as you regularly tell us, why do you continue to read it?
Derrik

Pleasanton, CA

#3 May 22, 2009
Gas pissser is a Doug Groupie that used to stalk him at the long beach bar scene once Dk told him to get lost he's been obsessed since, buring candles under Dk's pics etc.
MrReal

Goleta, CA

#4 May 22, 2009
The Laker's could in fact be the team of the century if they rid themselves of, Walton, Andrew, Sasha & make Fisher the 2nd back up off the bench & Jackson into retirement.

Bring Jerry back & give him the above to use as trade bait & maybe you get really lucky again with a Florida team & pick up a Dwight Howard who is not a happy camper now, maybe included in the deal would be a good three point option in Riddick (Off the bench) & then maybe a Rose from the Bulls & maybe Jerry Sloan would like to wpend a few years in LA before he hangs it up & now you have a championship team .
Marty
PS Get rid of Andrew, Walton, Sasha & Fish if for no other reason then to save money.
Rush LimpDik

Denver, CO

#5 May 22, 2009
Good Comment McReal. All white, that suits me
Dk Fanclub

Long Beach, CA

#6 May 22, 2009
MrReal wrote:
The Laker's could in fact be the team of the century if they rid themselves of, Walton, Andrew, Sasha & make Fisher the 2nd back up off the bench & Jackson into retirement.
Bring Jerry back & give him the above to use as trade bait & maybe you get really lucky again with a Florida team & pick up a Dwight Howard who is not a happy camper now, maybe included in the deal would be a good three point option in Riddick (Off the bench) & then maybe a Rose from the Bulls & maybe Jerry Sloan would like to wpend a few years in LA before he hangs it up & now you have a championship team .
Marty
PS Get rid of Andrew, Walton, Sasha & Fish if for no other reason then to save money.
Dwight Howard is not happy because? Is it being on a good young team in the conference finals? Playing near his hometown of Atlanta? Playing in a state that has no income tax on his big paycheck? I'm sure the Magic would love all of the Laker backups for Unhappy Dwight. This is not fantasy basketball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trevor Ariza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hornets 95, Timberwolves 81: Minnesota loses se... (Feb '11) Mar '11 sorb 13
News Rockets formally introduce shooting guard, Lee (Aug '10) Aug '10 All-star 1
News Ron Artest says he's joining Lakers (Jul '09) Mar '10 SAW 50
News Kobe Leads Lakers to 15th NBA Title (Jun '09) Feb '10 Brew In 142
News Ron Artest starting to give Lakers the stops th... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Brew In 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves' Kurt Rambis, Rockets' T... (Nov '09) Nov '09 hyh 3
News Lakers' Phil Jackson cancels practice to take i... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Zachary 1
More from around the web