Lakers' Odom focusing on staying in L.A.

Lakers' Odom focusing on staying in L.A.

There are 29 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jun 19, 2009, titled Lakers' Odom focusing on staying in L.A.. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Lamar Odom made his demands to stay with the Lakers perfectly clear Thursday. "Three years, $80 million," he said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tomyupw

United States

#25 Jun 20, 2009
Is there anything the Lakers organization can possibly do to Vujacic's and Anderson's contracts to relieve salary cap space for Odom and Ariza?
Don Chorizo Cojones

Indio, CA

#26 Jun 20, 2009
Robert wrote:
Enough, with the Lakers, already !! They have their spotlight for nine months out of the year, give it a rest !!!
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
Little Stevie Wonder

Venice, CA

#27 Jun 20, 2009
Team Lakers Championship (TLC) 2009 means they can spread the money around. The team needs to keep all of the big bodies as they can get, so resigning Odom is a no-brainer.
kampikkobe

Muntinlupa City, Philippines

#28 Jun 21, 2009
If one has to go and given the choice, I'll let Odom go. Sorry Lamar!
F-Lakers

Li├Ęge, Belgium

#29 Jun 22, 2009
Sasha is most complicated person, cause he complains everything through teams join over the year, and even though he didn't show up as a real basketball player since he has signed the new contract and Mitch has to kick his ass from the team.... He is nuts in lakers Land!!!! If I am Lakers GM then I'll kick off Luke, Sasha and Sue. Then I'll try ... Read Moreto lock up rest of the players include the Japanese bean or black Mamba. you may have to opt up LO and sell the three useless players on the team, and then go for a little shopping that someone can possibly replace LO......That's only the rational option that you can so far see in Lakers land, If Mitch is not coward person or blind, as he has been over the years till the big Spanish, Trevor and D-Fishe have arrived!!!!!!!!!!
Little Stevie Wonder

Venice, CA

#30 Jun 22, 2009
Please spare us your feeble attempt at drama, the Lakers are World Champs! Team Belgium, stay with Futbul.
joe

Valencia, CA

#31 Jun 22, 2009
Oh look its Tiffany... the same hater that said the lakers sucked and blah blah blah. I thought that by now she'd be hybernating and getting over the fact that the lakers were #1 this year! hahaha
Tiffany wrote:
Lamar really gonna wanna stay,especially now that he got his first ring,Stupid a$$
PastorMO LVNV

Las Vegas, NV

#32 Jun 22, 2009
to my L.A. Lakers stay who God made you look at where you are and know it was him who put you all there with the people that helped you along the way. I speack LIFE to you all from the top to the bottom of the Laker family
cesar u hernandez

Las Cruces, NM

#33 Jun 25, 2009
we need trevor ariza and lamar odom to stay is LA,im in the ARMY and everytime lakers play i get to watch the games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trevor Ariza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trade with the Houston Rockets (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 2
News Hornets 95, Timberwolves 81: Minnesota loses se... (Feb '11) Mar '11 sorb 13
News Rockets formally introduce shooting guard, Lee (Aug '10) Aug '10 All-star 1
News Ron Artest says he's joining Lakers (Jul '09) Mar '10 SAW 50
News Kobe Leads Lakers to 15th NBA Title (Jun '09) Feb '10 Brew In 142
News Ron Artest starting to give Lakers the stops th... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Brew In 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves' Kurt Rambis, Rockets' T... (Nov '09) Nov '09 hyh 3
More from around the web