Lakers' Odom focusing on staying in L.A.

Lakers' Odom focusing on staying in L.A.

There are 29 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jun 19, 2009, titled Lakers' Odom focusing on staying in L.A.. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Lamar Odom made his demands to stay with the Lakers perfectly clear Thursday. "Three years, $80 million," he said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Robert

Pomona, CA

#1 Jun 19, 2009
Enough, with the Lakers, already !! They have their spotlight for nine months out of the year, give it a rest !!!
Hater of Laker Haters

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2009
Robert wrote:
Enough, with the Lakers, already !! They have their spotlight for nine months out of the year, give it a rest !!!
If you don't want to hear about the LAKERS, then don't read articles about them. And definitely don't post your own worthless opinions in the comments section. This was the LAKERS' year, and they deserve to be celebrated and recognized for their achievements. Their victory isn't even a week old yet; there's still plenty to report, and plenty to be proud of. Like I said before, if you don't like it, don't read it. Get over it and get used to it, because chump Laker Haters like you are going to have to hear it all again next year.
Water Boy

Fullerton, CA

#5 Jun 19, 2009
Robert wrote:
Wow fella, did you lose a serious bet or what?

I hate to break it to you but, in a LAKER FORUM, Laker related topics are often discussed.

Yeah, I know, why would they do that eh?
Sammy

Canada

#6 Jun 19, 2009
Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow fella, did you lose a serious bet or what?
I hate to break it to you but, in a LAKER FORUM, Laker related topics are often discussed.
Yeah, I know, why would they do that eh?
eh? What you doing pulling a canadian imitation dude?..lol
julymorning

United States

#7 Jun 19, 2009
sasha needs to improve more on his shooting! take some confidence class and do yoga! he needs to be reminded of his role in the team..he is a shooter and during the playoff we saw very little of it!
Showtime

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2009
Robert wrote:
If you dont like children avoid the park, if you hate dating men avoid the women standing at corners, hate the lakers avoid laker forums you get it now chief?
Showtime

United States

#9 Jun 19, 2009
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>eh? What you doing pulling a canadian imitation dude?..lol
easy sammy, he didnt mean it that way, spare the waterboy.
Sammy

Canada

#10 Jun 19, 2009
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> easy sammy, he didnt mean it that way, spare the waterboy.
I was kidding. Eh is not really an american thing.
Lakerlivin

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jun 19, 2009
We need both Odom and Ariza alike!!!! Walton can go!!!!

Since: Mar 09

Pasadena

#13 Jun 19, 2009
julymorning wrote:
sasha needs to improve more on his shooting! take some confidence class and do yoga! he needs to be reminded of his role in the team..he is a shooter and during the playoff we saw very little of it!
Exactly...or he'll suffer the same fate as Radmonivic. He just needs to work on his mental game during the summer.
Sammy

Canada

#14 Jun 19, 2009
Fabio wrote:
Odom needs to stay, don't break up the band now.
Yo Fabio are you the dude with long flowing hair and does Vidal sasson commercials.
USC Marshall Alum

United States

#15 Jun 19, 2009
I wonder how positive Sasha's review was today? Little news on him today.
USC Marshall Alum

United States

#16 Jun 19, 2009
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Yo Fabio are you the dude with long flowing hair and does Vidal sasson commercials.
Don't forget the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" commercials!
Sammy

Canada

#17 Jun 19, 2009
USC Marshall Alum wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" commercials!
or even harlequin romance.
SAW

La Verne, CA

#19 Jun 19, 2009
Keep them all!!
mitch

Aplaya, Philippines

#20 Jun 19, 2009
My God i love lakers!!!!!!!!!! their lineups were all fantastic.. im the number one fan of trevor ariza... i hope on the next season their team wuold still be the same.. Im hoping to see Ariza and Odom on the next season playing still with tha Los Angeles Lakers, knowing that thier contract will be expired this year...More Power and Viva to the L.A lakers team and Fans........
mitch

Aplaya, Philippines

#21 Jun 19, 2009
YEy!I love lakers.. their lineups were all fantastic no one can beat them.. Please keep them all, especially Ariza and Odom knowing that their contract will be expired this year.. Hope to see them all playing still in the L.A Lakers on the next season...VIVA L.A lakers and to all the fans...
from Mongolia

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

#22 Jun 20, 2009
Congratulations Kobe. he is the man. kobe is kobe
Tiffany

New York, NY

#23 Jun 20, 2009
Lamar really gonna wanna stay,especially now that he got his first ring,Stupid a$$
Laker-Celtics

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Jun 20, 2009
Ariza is a key to this year playoff, without him Laker lost to Denver already. Odom help make the bench stronger. Laker need to focus on signing Ariza to a big contract & Odom to a contract at his value no more then $10/year for 3 years. Laker have to let go some other $5M/year contract. Laker need to be stronger for the Celtics next year. The Celtics will be back for their Championship and Kevin Garnet will be stronger and healthier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trevor Ariza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trade with the Houston Rockets (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 2
News Hornets 95, Timberwolves 81: Minnesota loses se... (Feb '11) Mar '11 sorb 13
News Rockets formally introduce shooting guard, Lee (Aug '10) Aug '10 All-star 1
News Ron Artest says he's joining Lakers (Jul '09) Mar '10 SAW 50
News Kobe Leads Lakers to 15th NBA Title (Jun '09) Feb '10 Brew In 142
News Ron Artest starting to give Lakers the stops th... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Brew In 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves' Kurt Rambis, Rockets' T... (Nov '09) Nov '09 hyh 3
More from around the web