SHELBURNE: Gasol dispels 'soft' label

SHELBURNE: Gasol dispels 'soft' label

There are 2 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from May 17, 2009, titled SHELBURNE: Gasol dispels 'soft' label. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

It's a strange feeling. To have watched someone play for more than a year and just now feel like you know them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Gasol returns to form

Garrett Park, MD

#1 May 22, 2009
Pau returned to true form last night....Soft. You can't play defense by shrugging your arms and being tossed around by smaller players. Love him when he rebounds, hate when he goes up soft and looks for the contact and flops. And Derek Fisher was a brick layer yesterday.
Water Boy

Fullerton, CA

#2 May 22, 2009
I hate ragging on the guy but your right, last night he lacked Testicular Fortitude.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trevor Ariza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trade with the Houston Rockets Nov '15 Sam Testicle 2
News Hornets 95, Timberwolves 81: Minnesota loses se... (Feb '11) Mar '11 sorb 13
News Rockets formally introduce shooting guard, Lee (Aug '10) Aug '10 All-star 1
News Ron Artest says he's joining Lakers (Jul '09) Mar '10 SAW 50
News Kobe Leads Lakers to 15th NBA Title (Jun '09) Feb '10 Brew In 142
News Ron Artest starting to give Lakers the stops th... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Brew In 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves' Kurt Rambis, Rockets' T... (Nov '09) Nov '09 hyh 3
More from around the web