Time in Orlando for Lakers' Ariza not...

Time in Orlando for Lakers' Ariza not so magical

There are 7 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jun 3, 2009, titled Time in Orlando for Lakers' Ariza not so magical. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

His time there feels like a lifetime ago. His career having blossomed in the sunshine of Los Angeles this season, and particularly this spring during his star-making turn in the playoffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Since: Mar 09

Detroit, MI

#1 Jun 3, 2009
Greetings Lakers Family, kudos to Tman for his development as a shooter, and consistent play on defense. You are now on a team that appreciates your talent. Go Lakers
kArAoKe_king48

Huntington Park, CA

#2 Jun 3, 2009
I really want to see the pairing of Kobe and LeBron James battling for who si the real King of NBA. But then Superman dethroned the King, well is's between the Kobe and the Superman. Kobe for much of the season has been low-key and trying to maintain the position of being terminators of the wanna be's. King James for sure run-out of his magical powder and nest thing you know
"red capers' is trying to show that his the force. Well, what do you know.. LAKERS WILL PREVAIL. Angelenos' get ready for the big event. PARADE IN DOWNTOWN, STAPLES THAT IS ON THE WAY. LAKERS IN SIX.. GO LAKERS !!!!!!!!
MAGIC TIME

Hilo, HI

#3 Jun 3, 2009
doesnt really matter what he does, thats why he was dumped in orlando, hes not that good. and dwight howard will make sure the lakers pay for trading shaq. with no one on the inside, dwight will absolutely kill gasol and bynum

MAGIC IN 6

they will dominate the lakers, because kobe cant win a title without shaq.
ArizaFoShiza

La Mirada, CA

#4 Jun 3, 2009
Ariza not that good? Have you been watching the playoffs...ROLE PLAYERS make a huge difference...its not always about the superstars...

AND just like u say kobe cant win without shaq...guess what...dwight is good but he cant win it by himself either...please...

Lakers in 5...thats rite...5...only cuz the Magic should be able to win 1 at home...
BballFan

La Mirada, CA

#5 Jun 3, 2009
Ariza in the post season:

11.4 ppg on 55.8% fg%
50% 3pt fg%
1.5 steals per game
3.7 rebs per game
2.6 assits per game

Looks pretty good to me...
very big laker fan

Redmond, WA

#6 Jun 3, 2009
phil jackson should play adam morrison at least one time in the finals
Blake34

Fenton, MI

#7 Jun 3, 2009
Trevor Ariza in my opinion is better than most people give him credit for. The reason he was moved from Orlando is because he never got the opportunity to be big for them. But in LA, he's gotten more opportunities since they don't have much talent at the small forward position. He's actually a big reason La is in the Finals if you think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trevor Ariza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hornets 95, Timberwolves 81: Minnesota loses se... (Feb '11) Mar '11 sorb 13
News Rockets formally introduce shooting guard, Lee (Aug '10) Aug '10 All-star 1
News Ron Artest says he's joining Lakers (Jul '09) Mar '10 SAW 50
News Kobe Leads Lakers to 15th NBA Title (Jun '09) Feb '10 Brew In 142
News Ron Artest starting to give Lakers the stops th... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Brew In 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves' Kurt Rambis, Rockets' T... (Nov '09) Nov '09 hyh 3
News Lakers' Phil Jackson cancels practice to take i... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Zachary 1
More from around the web