The Lakers' Trevor Ariza is a handful for Orlando Magic forward...

It didn't take Hedo Turkoglu long to remember why going against Trevor Ariza in an Orlando Magic practice wasn't much fun. Full Story
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

#632 Jun 17, 2009
There's a bar on your keyboard called the space button. Bet you didn't know that.
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

#633 Jun 17, 2009
Cetin Tas wrote:
LAL for sure deserved to be the champions.But OM has deserved to be the finalists,too.So those LA fans who has idiotic opinions like OM-LAL final series were the worst ever are just FANATICS.Basketball is a game of excellent teamwork but at the same time it is a game of CHANCE.Chance was not with OM in game 2,like game 4.Anad LAL was really a better team.But Howard,Hedo,Lewis were all great during all the season and they have deserved to have the championship rings as any single LAL player had.
Chance? You mean "Luck"? The Magic had plenty of "chances" however, they didnt capitalize and couldnt close the deal as in your game 2.

What do you think "Fan" is short for?

The ONLY team that DESERVES to win the championship is the Team that WON..Period.

But you said it: "They were good During the SEASON", therin lies the disconnect as each of those players choked when it mattered most and were outmatched.

Nice of you to ease the spotlight off your fellow native Turk...The guy who stuck his tongue out in celebration only to choke with his free throws when it mattered. But tell me again how they deserved a ring as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trevor Ariza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hornets 95, Timberwolves 81: Minnesota loses se... (Feb '11) Mar '11 sorb 13
Rockets formally introduce shooting guard, Lee (Aug '10) Aug '10 All-star 1
Ron Artest says he's joining Lakers (Jul '09) Mar '10 SAW 50
Kobe Leads Lakers to 15th NBA Title (Jun '09) Feb '10 Brew In 142
Ron Artest starting to give Lakers the stops th... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Brew In 1
Minnesota Timberwolves' Kurt Rambis, Rockets' T... (Nov '09) Nov '09 hyh 3
Lakers' Phil Jackson cancels practice to take i... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Zachary 1

Trevor Ariza People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE