But Can Kobe Win Without Derek Fisher?

But Can Kobe Win Without Derek Fisher?

There are 1 comment on the Bleacher Report story from Jun 16, 2009, titled But Can Kobe Win Without Derek Fisher?. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

He finally did it. Kobe Bryant is a champion without that famous guy with all those Twitter followers.Yes, he won without Shaq, but it's not like he led the Cavs to the title... by Patrick Mauro 2 102 reads Opinion He finally did it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

Jonathan D Williams

Duncanville, TX

#1 Jun 18, 2009
Seriously? Are you serious. Kobe Haters finally nothing else to say he can't win without fisher. If Kobe or any of the other players weren't playing they wouldn't have went to the finals anyway. Derek fisher don't get me wrong is a great player regardless without D-Fish or not he has other stars on that team even without D-fish being there can step up and shoot threes in clutch moments any one of the laker reserves can do it. so you have to be serious???? kobe cant win without fisher rediculous!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trevor Ariza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hornets 95, Timberwolves 81: Minnesota loses se... (Feb '11) Mar '11 sorb 13
News Rockets formally introduce shooting guard, Lee (Aug '10) Aug '10 All-star 1
News Ron Artest says he's joining Lakers (Jul '09) Mar '10 SAW 50
News Kobe Leads Lakers to 15th NBA Title (Jun '09) Feb '10 Brew In 142
News Ron Artest starting to give Lakers the stops th... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Brew In 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves' Kurt Rambis, Rockets' T... (Nov '09) Nov '09 hyh 3
News Lakers' Phil Jackson cancels practice to take i... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Zachary 1
More from around the web