SHELBURNE: Lakers still feel in contr...

SHELBURNE: Lakers still feel in control of series

There are 4 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jun 11, 2009, titled SHELBURNE: Lakers still feel in control of series. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

He did no interviews and did not want to speak publicly, but the only person anyone needed to see around Amway Arena on Wednesday afternoon was Kobe Bryant's personal trainer Tim Grover, who was in town to work, not massage, his client's sturdy legs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Pistol Pete

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2009
Kobe will come out strong and lead the Lakers to a double digit win tonite.
hardinero

Orange, CA

#2 Jun 11, 2009
The Magic couldn't miss a shot in game three. Kobe didn't have a good second half. And the Magic only won by four points. So if Kobe hits his free throws tonight how much better do the Magic need to shoot to win. Maybe hit 70% for the game. Sure that's going to happen. All the Lakers need is one game in Orlando and it is over. For you Magic fans I sure hope they can play two straight perfect games. For a team that lives off the three point shoot the chances of them hitting a percentage like they did in game three again tonight and Sunday is not very high.
vic

Studio City, CA

#3 Jun 11, 2009
GOODLUCK ON THAT!!!
Lakerlivin

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 11, 2009
Bring it!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trevor Ariza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trade with the Houston Rockets (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 2
News Hornets 95, Timberwolves 81: Minnesota loses se... (Feb '11) Mar '11 sorb 13
News Rockets formally introduce shooting guard, Lee (Aug '10) Aug '10 All-star 1
News Ron Artest says he's joining Lakers (Jul '09) Mar '10 SAW 50
News Kobe Leads Lakers to 15th NBA Title (Jun '09) Feb '10 Brew In 142
News Ron Artest starting to give Lakers the stops th... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Brew In 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves' Kurt Rambis, Rockets' T... (Nov '09) Nov '09 hyh 3
More from around the web