KRIKORIAN: Lakers lucky to escape wit...

KRIKORIAN: Lakers lucky to escape with 2-0 series lead

There are 1 comment on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jun 7, 2009, titled KRIKORIAN: Lakers lucky to escape with 2-0 series lead. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Despite playing poorly so much of proceedings that began untidily and finished tensely, despite being out-rebounded by 13, despite Kobe Bryant committing seven turnovers and taking only five first half shots, the Lakers today find themselves tantalizingly close to their first NBA title in seven seasons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Gene

AOL

#1 Jun 12, 2009
Geez, Doug: the two best teams in the NBA are knocking themselves silly trying to win and you're denigrating victories because of "mistakes?" Personally, I think it's nice to see the Lakers busting their butts trying to win any way possible rather than just sitting back and waiting for their massively superior talent to prevail (though I do miss those days too).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trevor Ariza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hornets 95, Timberwolves 81: Minnesota loses se... (Feb '11) Mar '11 sorb 13
News Rockets formally introduce shooting guard, Lee (Aug '10) Aug '10 All-star 1
News Ron Artest says he's joining Lakers (Jul '09) Mar '10 SAW 50
News Kobe Leads Lakers to 15th NBA Title (Jun '09) Feb '10 Brew In 142
News Ron Artest starting to give Lakers the stops th... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Brew In 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves' Kurt Rambis, Rockets' T... (Nov '09) Nov '09 hyh 3
News Lakers' Phil Jackson cancels practice to take i... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Zachary 1
More from around the web