Free agent Ariza feels at home, says ...

Free agent Ariza feels at home, says he hopes to remain with La...

There are 5 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jun 17, 2009, titled Free agent Ariza feels at home, says he hopes to remain with La.... In it, LA Daily News reports that:

The afterglow of the Lakers' 15th NBA championship still was bright as players and coaches convened Tuesday for the first set of their annual exit interviews that recap the season past and look forward to what's ahead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Gin

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jun 17, 2009
The Lakers need to resign both Ariza and Odom, also Shannon Brown! I know it will be difficult because other teams that have the money to spend will offer the temptation factor.
Msgab

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jun 17, 2009
Laker Family if you do not sign Odom & Ariza back it will hurt uyou this time because the next time you get to the finals it will not be with KB. This is because he will retire and who wants to go through all that bs again. Keep this team together BUSS and make it work in LA lets see if they can come back again. Do the Right thing Jerry & Sons. Bring back The Candy Man & The Highlander Ariza
Msgab

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jun 17, 2009
Keep the Same team one more time!!!!for LA

Since: Apr 07

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2009
The Lakers better find a way to restructure some deals and get Bryant, Odom and Ariza all signed, because a few contenders are about to get even stronger.

CLEVELAND: The possibility of Shaq spending the next two years there is real.

BOSTON: A healty Garnett will be the cornerstone of a team bound to get stronger thru gains to make their bench stronger. We also know that Glenn Davis grew up before our eyes in the Playoffs.

PORTLAND: The most talented team not winning the west right now. Roy, Aldredge and Oden are as serious a threesome as you can get. The only thing holding back the Blazers is the threat of injury.

Miami and Orlando: The reason I lump the two together is because Carlos Boozer may end up with either team next season if he opts out of his present deal with the Jazz.

If you are a Laker fan you must also deal with the fact that Phil Jackson may call it quits as well. I don't see a dynasty happening in LA. There are too many variables out there to say that they will be the best in the West next season. In Ariza they have the most improved player in the NBA, in Odom they have a player who finally reached his potential and showed championship form.

Find a way LA, or the run stops here.
laker girl 4 life

Oakvale, WV

#5 Jun 17, 2009
My Husband and I have been huge Laker fans since the 80's .
Personally I fell in love with Treva the very first time I saw him play. I hope they keep him around as long as he wants to stay.He hustles and does all he can to help his team win despite being under sized he's always in someone's face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trevor Ariza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trade with the Houston Rockets (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sam Testicle 2
News Hornets 95, Timberwolves 81: Minnesota loses se... (Feb '11) Mar '11 sorb 13
News Rockets formally introduce shooting guard, Lee (Aug '10) Aug '10 All-star 1
News Ron Artest says he's joining Lakers (Jul '09) Mar '10 SAW 50
News Kobe Leads Lakers to 15th NBA Title (Jun '09) Feb '10 Brew In 142
News Ron Artest starting to give Lakers the stops th... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Brew In 1
News Minnesota Timberwolves' Kurt Rambis, Rockets' T... (Nov '09) Nov '09 hyh 3
More from around the web