He's got a ticket to ride

Full story: Newsday
Kevin Garnett hasn't been ambushed by any amateur videographers, nor has he proclaimed publicly and repeatedly that he wants to be traded. Read more
David

Peoria, AZ

#1 Jun 24, 2007
Chicago cannot sign & trade Nocioni nor PJ Brown until free agency starts July 1st, so they cannot trade either of those players with the #9 pick in the same deal.
Taijes

Fargo, ND

#2 Jun 24, 2007
Dream on! Who is this mysterious "source" anyway? Maurice Evans? Yea, he knows what K.G. is thinking. No wait...maybe it's the brother of the best friend of one of the landscaper's crew that mows the lawn at the Target Center. Or maybe it's the delivery man's uncles great aunt. Yea that's it--the delivery man overheard Kevin Garnett yelling at the top of his lungs to Glen Taylor and Kevin McHale "Trade me! I am soooo miserable I can't take anymore!" Then he told his uncle who told his great aunt who told you.
jumpman 23

Henderson, NV

#3 Jun 24, 2007
Hey Ken Berger,

Check it out... you're a total moron bro!!

You suggest the Bulls should offer Ben Gordon, Kirk Hinrich, Tyrus Thomas, Andres Nocioni, and the #9 pick in the draft for a 31 year old Garnett!! You stupid stupid moron!!

What kind of A hole do you think Paxson is??

I mean really, our starting five would be, Duhon, Thabo, Deng, Garnett and Wallace!! Great backcourt there!!

God of all the stupid, lame brain ideas I've heard online, and I've heard a lot, you are clearly the most totally whacked out of them all...

Save your opionions man, you're obviously out of your mind...
JAT

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2007
The Suns should convince Sarver to take on the extra money, then they should trade Shawn Marion to some team that has players that would interest the Timberwolves.
Andy Mpls

Minnetonka, MN

#5 Jun 24, 2007
I'm a wolves fan, and wish KG well, where ever he winds up. The Bulls deal seems to benefit the Wovles, with 7 and 9, and the players mentioned, I'd do that deal in a second.

Has Kobe ever considered egging the Lakers to get KG for Andrew Bynum, and a host of others?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Hassell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wade does it again, drains 43 to overwhelm Nets (Dec '08) Dec '08 St Louis Heat Fan 4
News Ankle injury to delay Harris' debut with Nets (Feb '08) Feb '08 rirris 8
News The NBA trade deadline is 3 p.m. Thursday. Late... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Philip13 47
News Kidd To Mavs Awaits League OK (Feb '08) Feb '08 spanky 1
News Reports: Mavs swing new deal for Kidd (Feb '08) Feb '08 Tommy Fleet 2
News Mavs, Nets Finally Finish Kidd Deal (Feb '08) Feb '08 MARY BETH SORRY 12
News Suns Extend Winning Streak to 13 (Jan '07) Jan '07 SolarPower 6
More from around the web