Reports: Mavs swing new deal for Kidd

Full story: Chicago Tribune
The Mavericks and Nets have reached agreement on their long-discussed trade, several media outlets reported Sunday night. Full Story
anabasis

Coffeeville, MS

#1 Feb 18, 2008
So they get a point guard(Steve Nash?)Looking for a big(Dampier?)Trade two number ones and Harris?This is called Doing something?Well I hope it is better than the moves in the past,but why the future also?Looks like another day older and deeper in debt.
Tommy Fleet

Bethpage, NY

#2 Feb 18, 2008
I think this trade makes no sense. If the mavericks do not win it all this year, they have mortgaged their future with losing Devin Harris, AND two Number one picks for a 35 year old who makes way too much money. I think it a knee jerk reaction to what the Lakers, Suns, and Jazz did. If it doesn't work the Mavericks may as well trade Nowitski, Howard et al. Just blow up the team because if it doesn't work the team has been set back 5 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trenton Hassell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wade does it again, drains 43 to overwhelm Nets (Dec '08) Dec '08 St Louis Heat Fan 4
Ankle injury to delay Harris' debut with Nets (Feb '08) Feb '08 rirris 8
The NBA trade deadline is 3 p.m. Thursday. Late... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Philip13 47
Kidd To Mavs Awaits League OK (Feb '08) Feb '08 spanky 1
Mavs, Nets Finally Finish Kidd Deal (Feb '08) Feb '08 MARY BETH SORRY 12
He's got a ticket to ride (Jun '07) Jun '07 Andy Mpls 5
Suns Extend Winning Streak to 13 (Jan '07) Jan '07 SolarPower 6
More from around the web