Nuggets, Wolves lead A.I. chase

Full story: The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press

The Denver Nuggets are leading a tight, three-team race for Philadelphia 76ers star guard Allen Iverson, but the Timberwolves are a very close second, according to a Western Conference executive.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 22, 2006
michael singsaath

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2006

i think why do the nuggets need another playmaker? i think the T'wolves need someone good. even though they have garnette, he doesnt have anyone good to help him. so thats why he doesnt have to go to denver
the illa

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2006

Carmello said in an interview he would love to play with Iverson because it would take some of the stress off of Carmello being the "leader" of the nuggets. They also mentioned with Iverson they could switch up a few positions. I think it would be a damn good trade myself, Carmello can throw it down but I think they could really benefit from Iverson's finesse shooting.
Wobie Quintos

Taytay, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2006

The nuggets needed A.I. especially right now since Anthony is out to serve his suspension for 15 games. The "Answer" is just fitted to the Nuggets team because the combination of "Allen + Carmelo" will just prove to be a tough team to beat this season. It's an A+ rating!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Trenton Hassell Discussions

Search the Trenton Hassell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wade does it again, drains 43 to overwhelm Nets (Dec '08) Dec '08 St Louis Heat Fan 4
Ankle injury to delay Harris' debut with Nets (Feb '08) Feb '08 rirris 8
The NBA trade deadline is 3 p.m. Thursday. Late... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Philip13 47
Kidd To Mavs Awaits League OK (Feb '08) Feb '08 spanky 1
Reports: Mavs swing new deal for Kidd (Feb '08) Feb '08 Tommy Fleet 2
Mavs, Nets Finally Finish Kidd Deal (Feb '08) Feb '08 MARY BETH SORRY 12
He's got a ticket to ride (Jun '07) Jun '07 Andy Mpls 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••