Mavericks have it their way in defeating Clippers

Full story: LA Daily News
Jason Kidd's expert pass off the backboard went directly into the rising hands of Shawn Marion, who threw down a dunk punctuated by a scream, a quick hang on the rim and a half-twist on the landing. Full Story
True Lakers Fan

Chiang Rai, Thailand

#1 Apr 13, 2010
I think the Mavericks have a real good chance than the Lakers this year 'coz of the chemistry and dedication and all . But for the most part of it , nobody is acting like a superstar . Everybody makes everybody feel important in this team and that's a real good sign of a WINNER .
The Lakers have been really lousy even with Kobe in the lineup . They started good when Kobe was out but the COCKINESS in them just prevailed and they will evetually learn from their mistakes this year , when they make their early exit of course in the 1st or 2nd round .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travis Outlaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We've got new guys, they need nicknames (Dec '13) Dec '13 Patrick 1
Pathetic Performance In Minnesota Raises Early ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Richie 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Do New Jersey Nets Have the P... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Arvis Lincoln 2
Nets 107, Timberwolves 105: Nets get 21 assists... (Apr '11) Apr '11 fracas 5
Rookie Favors leads Nets in exhibition opener (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
Clippers trade Camby to Blazers for Blake, Outlaw (Feb '10) Feb '10 Ricky-Ricardo 4
Poll: Marcus Camby for Blake and Outlaw, Thumbs... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Stoney 1
More from around the web