This is How the Lakers Can Get Tracy McGrady

Aug 3, 2010 Full story: Gack Sports

The defending champions haven't been sitting still while the rest of the league are beefing up their rosters.

Full Story
Gino turner

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 4, 2010
I like Tee- Mac. That will help Kobe get more rest. Not a bad move.
Tracy McLaker

Santa Monica, CA

#2 Aug 4, 2010
I think it is McGrady's move. If he really wanted to play for the Lakers, he could contact them directly and tell them. If he dialed up Mitch right now and told him of his intentions, and that he was willing to accept the roll that he deserves on a championship team, then the Lakers would sign him.
This may have already happened, and I wouldn't doubt that for a second. Unless you are on the inside, and you are probably not if you are reading this post, it would be hard to disagree with that. There is much more that we do not know about the "discussions" that teams have with agents and players then we ever will know. To prevent an embarrassing situation in the eyes of the media, the could not, and will never say anything until a deal was agreed upon at least verbally by both parties.
Why the Lakers have not signed Shannon Brown? Think about it. It is because they are probably negotiating behind the scenes with other candidates for the roster spot. It has nothing to do with a 2 million dollar difference in the salary demands of Brown. If the Lakers were positive that they must have Brown to win another title in 2011, they would have signed him long ago. They do not have 16 banners up in the rafters of the Staples Center because they do not know what they are doing.
Tracy McLaker? Probably. Look for this to happen soon.
Franco

Philippines

#3 May 8, 2012
mcgrady is the best player

we know T-MAC and DERRICK ROSE is the best player
they can play better
if T-MAC will be in CHICAGO BULLS
or T-MAC is in BOSTON CELTICS

GO T-MAC

he can play like he is in orlando before if he is in BOSTON or CHICAGO BULLS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tracy McGrady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy McGrady Works Out For Knicks, Puts Second... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Deez Nutz 5
The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better ... (Oct '10) Aug '11 Kevs 26
76ers top Pistons 110-94 to reach .500 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Grogan 1
Crime in New Orleans puts NBA All-Star Game (Mar '07) Feb '11 jackcolton 4
Pistons in serious talks with seven-time All-St... (Aug '10) Aug '10 ATLCowboy 1
NBA Free Agency: Shaq, T-Mac, Allen Iverson - W... (Aug '10) Aug '10 martin 2
NBA Free Agency 2010: Shannon Brown's Options (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jose pedo jr 1

Tracy McGrady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE