The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better Than Kobe If He Stayed Healthy?

Oct 7, 2010 Full story: BleacherReport 26

As we all know, Kobe and Tracy are two of the most prolific offensive forces in NBA history.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kobe is 1

Wantirna, Australia

#27 Jul 29, 2011
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>You sure you really want lazy eye T mac. What could he bring? baggage from Detoilet? How ya been man?
good sammy! im excited about all the movement going on in the NFL right now, especiall for my eagles!! how ya doing?? sucks with no nba though! i think t-mac could help bring more punch on our team, but i think most people agree with you that he would be useless, but i reakon he could help at PG a bit as well, good passer..
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#28 Jul 29, 2011
Kobe is 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
good sammy! im excited about all the movement going on in the NFL right now, especiall for my eagles!! how ya doing?? sucks with no nba though! i think t-mac could help bring more punch on our team, but i think most people agree with you that he would be useless, but i reakon he could help at PG a bit as well, good passer..
I respect that

“yeah im ghetto,what?”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#30 Aug 15, 2011
T-Mac4ever wrote:
Kobe did not win his rings because he's great... but because of his Teammates that was way better than him.. T-mac = All Basketball Kobe= All Huggyball 1!!!
how u now that? tmac aint been in the game long enoough at a time to know if he an all around basketball player lmao ni88a always on the bench and he whinin why he at it. check out his website, ni88a even admit that he took $hit too easy. didnt work hard enough. you aint knowin.

“yeah im ghetto,what?”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#31 Aug 15, 2011
T-Mac4ever wrote:
I would say it was T-mac ... Kobe was never been a great player in his career.. He was not an all around player when he first came into the NBA ... i was never satisfied of how he play... So selfish (^^) so F*cking Idiot... ahahaha
so many rings, so rich hahahaha. you think he care what some little d!ck chinamen think of him? tmac bouncin around rite now from team to team, thats probably how that ni88as eye came loose lmao!
Ronald

Singapore, Singapore

#32 Aug 22, 2011
Edwin wrote:
hahaha....kobe is better than MJ!!!r u kidding! without his teamates like shaq & gasol,kobe is worthless.he can't make on the playoffs too.tmac is better than kobe the way he play,good ballhandling and passing...unlike kobe selfish player!!!
I would say the same with MJ. Without Pipen, Kukoc, Rodman, MJ is worthless. Stop those flawed reasoning. MJ and Kobe are two great players in different era so stop making a worthless comparison.
Kevs

Philippines

#33 Aug 22, 2011
81 points vs 13 point in 33 seconds?
who is more better???
score 81 points for a record or to score 13 points in 33 seconds to save his team?
choose among the two .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tracy McGrady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy McGrady Works Out For Knicks, Puts Second... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Deez Nutz 5
This is How the Lakers Can Get Tracy McGrady (Aug '10) May '12 Franco 3
76ers top Pistons 110-94 to reach .500 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Grogan 1
Crime in New Orleans puts NBA All-Star Game (Mar '07) Feb '11 jackcolton 4
Pistons in serious talks with seven-time All-St... (Aug '10) Aug '10 ATLCowboy 1
NBA Free Agency: Shaq, T-Mac, Allen Iverson - W... (Aug '10) Aug '10 martin 2
NBA Free Agency 2010: Shannon Brown's Options (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jose pedo jr 1

Tracy McGrady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE