LONGORIA husband sent half-naked photos to stunning teen

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Online Sun

THE hubby of Desperate Housewives beauty EVA LONGORIA has been bombarding a British model with saucy texts, The Sun can reveal.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of72
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Commentaries”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 22, 2010
 
Eva so gorgeous. Not fair. She really is beautiful.

“Commentaries”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://turbo.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2009/11...

Looks like a Princess.
Rita

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 22, 2010
 
He should stay at home without his camera or half of his body might be in the mail to someone else.

What's the goods about a guy like this. Who would want someone that is catting around at every opportunity.Does he really think that women find that 'endearing or lovable'. Its more like aidsable. People need to 'call' this behavior what it is and break any notion that it is 'cool'.
NW Hominid

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 22, 2010
 
Desperate to be a housewife...

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Stephany McDowell wrote:
Eva so gorgeous. Not fair. She really is beautiful.
what not fair is the fact she is a huge wage earner herself, was married to this guy for all of 5 minutes and now wants spousal support?? You gotta be kidding me?
Just an observation

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Rita wrote:
He should stay at home without his camera or half of his body might be in the mail to someone else.
What's the goods about a guy like this. Who would want someone that is catting around at every opportunity.Does he really think that women find that 'endearing or lovable'. Its more like aidsable. People need to 'call' this behavior what it is and break any notion that it is 'cool'.
Let's ask Denny Crain why he is so enamored with a known internet skank, exchanging emails and receiving lewd pictures of her. Does his WIFE of 43 years know?
OZZY

Rawlins, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 22, 2010
 
My family used to own his family.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 22, 2010
 
Just an observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's ask Denny Crain why he is so enamored with a known internet skank, exchanging emails and receiving lewd pictures of her. Does his WIFE of 43 years know?
Can you stick with the subject ? Who cares about that guy life ! I want to talk about Eva.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 22, 2010
 
Another one who get caught with messages. What is wrong with them ? I doubt she is going to take that very well. She seems to have a good head on her shoulder.

“Trolls are fools”

Since: May 10

especially the hoho!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just an observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's ask Denny Crain why he is so enamored with a known internet skank, exchanging emails and receiving lewd pictures of her. Does his WIFE of 43 years know?
Yeah, the ersatz cowboy from Flower Mound, Texas, came to my mind also in this context!

Since: Feb 10

Yelm, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

To get back at him she should send racy photos to us.
Billy Ringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 22, 2010
 
Never knew what da hell he saw in her. She's practically a midget.

C'mon Tony, get a REAL bimbo next time.
TMZ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy Ringo wrote:
Never knew what da hell he saw in her. She's practically a midget.
C'mon Tony, get a REAL bimbo next time.
Geno, does she remind you of your ex?
Do you think anyone will notice since Billy R's name was on the index page and you saw that he is posting, you decided to bait him like a psycho?

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

TMZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Geno, does she remind you of your ex?
Do you think anyone will notice since Billy R's name was on the index page and you saw that he is posting, you decided to bait him like a psycho?
LOL, Billy Ringo is not the same Billy R, PLUS I posted on this page 5 posts prior to Billy Ringo anyway foo.
Duh Geno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Billy Ringo is not the same Billy R, PLUS I posted on this page 5 posts prior to Billy Ringo anyway foo.
Correct, yes you did previously post here using one of your registered profiles, The Geno, and you were post #5, but you are also post #12, as Billy Ringo.
You did the same thing on the thread, "Ignorance is trendy". And you've done this before when you see Billy R. Is posting.
Your explanation was sophmoric, and your syntax is obvious.
You're not very good at thls, have you considered phone soliciting, anything to earn a paycheck.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

I am not -repeat NOT- one of "The Geno"'s alter egos.

Whatever you might think of it.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>what not fair is the fact she is a huge wage earner herself, was married to this guy for all of 5 minutes and now wants spousal support?? You gotta be kidding me?
Go for it girl!!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Johanson wrote:
To get back at him she should send racy photos to us.
http://www.eva-longoria-sexy-pictures.com/eva...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
HeadCheese

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 22, 2010
 
Oh please...these woman go chasing after the fame and money, and then they are surprised when they find out they are not the only woman throwing herself after the money and fame.

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Duh Geno wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, yes you did previously post here using one of your registered profiles, The Geno, and you were post #5, but you are also post #12, as Billy Ringo.
You did the same thing on the thread, "Ignorance is trendy". And you've done this before when you see Billy R. Is posting.
Your explanation was sophmoric, and your syntax is obvious.
You're not very good at thls, have you considered phone soliciting, anything to earn a paycheck.
so if I am Billy Ringo, as you say, where is the Billy R from Fla post that prompted me to come to this thread in the first place? Hmmm? I don't even see a Billy post LOL. Furthermore, even if Billy R did post here, where is my post dissing Billy?

You have some serious issues. Good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of72
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tony Parker Discussions

Search the Tony Parker Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Parker leaves with tight hamstring, won't return May '14 Emily 1
Spurs crush Knicks 120-89, win 4th straight (Nov '13) Nov '13 Knicks Dude 1
Spurs in international action: Italy vs. Ukrain... (Sep '13) Sep '13 mark 1
NBA Finals: After pushing Heat to the brink, Sp... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jun '13 pak jumadi 2
For Spurs and Heat, the NBA Finals can be memor... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
Back in the NBA Finals, James has a chance to g... (Jun '13) Jun '13 neiljiohu 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••