LONGORIA husband sent half-naked photos to stunning teen

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Online Sun 72

THE hubby of Desperate Housewives beauty EVA LONGORIA has been bombarding a British model with saucy texts, The Sun can reveal.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Commentaries”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Eva so gorgeous. Not fair. She really is beautiful.

“Commentaries”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 22, 2010
Rita

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Nov 22, 2010
He should stay at home without his camera or half of his body might be in the mail to someone else.

What's the goods about a guy like this. Who would want someone that is catting around at every opportunity.Does he really think that women find that 'endearing or lovable'. Its more like aidsable. People need to 'call' this behavior what it is and break any notion that it is 'cool'.
NW Hominid

Federal Way, WA

#4 Nov 22, 2010
Desperate to be a housewife...

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#5 Nov 22, 2010
Stephany McDowell wrote:
Eva so gorgeous. Not fair. She really is beautiful.
what not fair is the fact she is a huge wage earner herself, was married to this guy for all of 5 minutes and now wants spousal support?? You gotta be kidding me?
Just an observation

Dracut, MA

#6 Nov 22, 2010
Rita wrote:
He should stay at home without his camera or half of his body might be in the mail to someone else.
What's the goods about a guy like this. Who would want someone that is catting around at every opportunity.Does he really think that women find that 'endearing or lovable'. Its more like aidsable. People need to 'call' this behavior what it is and break any notion that it is 'cool'.
Let's ask Denny Crain why he is so enamored with a known internet skank, exchanging emails and receiving lewd pictures of her. Does his WIFE of 43 years know?
OZZY

Grand Junction, CO

#7 Nov 22, 2010
My family used to own his family.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 22, 2010
Just an observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's ask Denny Crain why he is so enamored with a known internet skank, exchanging emails and receiving lewd pictures of her. Does his WIFE of 43 years know?
Can you stick with the subject ? Who cares about that guy life ! I want to talk about Eva.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Nov 22, 2010
Another one who get caught with messages. What is wrong with them ? I doubt she is going to take that very well. She seems to have a good head on her shoulder.

“Trolls are fools”

Since: May 10

especially the hoho!

#10 Nov 22, 2010
Just an observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the ersatz cowboy from Flower Mound, Texas, came to my mind also in this context!

Since: Feb 10

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2010
To get back at him she should send racy photos to us.
Billy Ringo

Perkiomenville, PA

#12 Nov 22, 2010
Never knew what da hell he saw in her. She's practically a midget.

C'mon Tony, get a REAL bimbo next time.
TMZ

United States

#13 Nov 22, 2010
Billy Ringo wrote:
Never knew what da hell he saw in her. She's practically a midget.
C'mon Tony, get a REAL bimbo next time.
Geno, does she remind you of your ex?
Do you think anyone will notice since Billy R's name was on the index page and you saw that he is posting, you decided to bait him like a psycho?

“"What I tell ya?"”

Geno the Troll Buster

#14 Nov 22, 2010
TMZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Geno, does she remind you of your ex?
Do you think anyone will notice since Billy R's name was on the index page and you saw that he is posting, you decided to bait him like a psycho?
LOL, Billy Ringo is not the same Billy R, PLUS I posted on this page 5 posts prior to Billy Ringo anyway foo.
Duh Geno

United States

#15 Nov 22, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Billy Ringo is not the same Billy R, PLUS I posted on this page 5 posts prior to Billy Ringo anyway foo.
Correct, yes you did previously post here using one of your registered profiles, The Geno, and you were post #5, but you are also post #12, as Billy Ringo.
You did the same thing on the thread, "Ignorance is trendy". And you've done this before when you see Billy R. Is posting.
Your explanation was sophmoric, and your syntax is obvious.
You're not very good at thls, have you considered phone soliciting, anything to earn a paycheck.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Nov 22, 2010
I am not -repeat NOT- one of "The Geno"'s alter egos.

Whatever you might think of it.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 22, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>what not fair is the fact she is a huge wage earner herself, was married to this guy for all of 5 minutes and now wants spousal support?? You gotta be kidding me?
Go for it girl!!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 22, 2010
Johanson wrote:
To get back at him she should send racy photos to us.
http://www.eva-longoria-sexy-pictures.com/eva...
HeadCheese

Overland Park, KS

#19 Nov 22, 2010
Oh please...these woman go chasing after the fame and money, and then they are surprised when they find out they are not the only woman throwing herself after the money and fame.

“"What I tell ya?"”

Geno the Troll Buster

#20 Nov 22, 2010
Duh Geno wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, yes you did previously post here using one of your registered profiles, The Geno, and you were post #5, but you are also post #12, as Billy Ringo.
You did the same thing on the thread, "Ignorance is trendy". And you've done this before when you see Billy R. Is posting.
Your explanation was sophmoric, and your syntax is obvious.
You're not very good at thls, have you considered phone soliciting, anything to earn a paycheck.
so if I am Billy Ringo, as you say, where is the Billy R from Fla post that prompted me to come to this thread in the first place? Hmmm? I don't even see a Billy post LOL. Furthermore, even if Billy R did post here, where is my post dissing Billy?

You have some serious issues. Good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Parker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jul '14 go now 3
Parker leaves with tight hamstring, won't return May '14 Emily 1
Spurs crush Knicks 120-89, win 4th straight (Nov '13) Nov '13 Knicks Dude 1
Spurs in international action: Italy vs. Ukrain... (Sep '13) Sep '13 mark 1
NBA Finals: After pushing Heat to the brink, Sp... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
For Spurs and Heat, the NBA Finals can be memor... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
Back in the NBA Finals, James has a chance to g... (Jun '13) Jun '13 neiljiohu 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tony Parker People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••