Celtics Beat Spurs 98-90

Celtics Beat Spurs 98-90

There are 2 comments on the The Associated Press story from Feb 10, 2008, titled Celtics Beat Spurs 98-90 . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Paul Pierce scored 35 points, Ray Allen had 19, and Rajon Rondo had 12 assists and 11 rebounds Sunday as the Boston Celtics beat the San Antonio Spurs 98-90.

The Celtics improved to 5-2 since Kevin Garnett went out with an abdominal strain, and they'd better get used to it: Coach Doc Rivers said before the game that he isn't expecting his big man back before next weekend's All-Star break.

Tim Duncan had 22 points, 14 rebounds and six assists, and Manu Ginobili scored 21 for the Spurs, who lost for the first time in five games. San Antonio got within four points in the final minute, but twice Ginobili was forced to take off-balance, heavily guarded 3-point attempts; neither one was close. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

The Truth

Dallas, GA

#1 Feb 10, 2008
What? Is the NBA still going on?

I thought it folded up a few years ago.
ECwildcats42

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2008
Whats up with Rondo's rebounding? I didnt realize it but the past few games hes gettin double figure boards! He'll never be a J-Kidd, but hes puttin in the effort. With Garnett out, Boston still has a big 3 with Rajon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Parker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who won the game on 12/15/2014 between Spurs vs... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Emily 1
News NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jul '14 go now 3
News Parker leaves with tight hamstring, won't return (May '14) May '14 Emily 1
News Spurs crush Knicks 120-89, win 4th straight (Nov '13) Nov '13 Knicks Dude 1
News NBA Finals: After pushing Heat to the brink, Sp... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
News For Spurs and Heat, the NBA Finals can be memor... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
News Back in the NBA Finals, James has a chance to g... (Jun '13) Jun '13 neiljiohu 1
More from around the web