Eva Longoria gives Jessica Simpson ad...

Eva Longoria gives Jessica Simpson advice

There are 62 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 14, 2008, titled Eva Longoria gives Jessica Simpson advice. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Desperate girlfriends? Eva Longoria of "Desperate Housewives" has some advice for fellow Texan Jessica Simpson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pinogreek

AOL

#89 Apr 15, 2009
Your Fat Card wrote:
Thats because you got one of them 400lb sistas and you think you have two chicken heads. But it is really just one LARGE Hostess Cup Cakes eating plumpa lumpa..
No not my sweetie. That would be your mother. You know the toothless, smelly, one with no class and needs a shave? Yeah you are talking about her.
Egg Roll King

Beijing, China

#90 Apr 17, 2009
Pinogreek wrote:
i went black and don't want to go back.
I bet Rihanna would like to trade up now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Parker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who won the game on 12/15/2014 between Spurs vs... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Emily 1
News NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jul '14 go now 3
News Parker leaves with tight hamstring, won't return (May '14) May '14 Emily 1
News Spurs crush Knicks 120-89, win 4th straight (Nov '13) Nov '13 Knicks Dude 1
News NBA Finals: After pushing Heat to the brink, Sp... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
News For Spurs and Heat, the NBA Finals can be memor... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 4
News Back in the NBA Finals, James has a chance to g... (Jun '13) Jun '13 neiljiohu 1
More from around the web