Magic beat Warriors 109-98

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

When it comes to being labeled with a specific job title, Orlando Magic point guard Jameer Nelson would like to differ.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 74 of74
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jim

Calhoun, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

A new rumor has Steve Nash coming to Orlando in exchange for J.J., Cook, and Bogans.
LMAO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Cocoa Beach Fan wrote:
The tickets include all you can eat hot dogs, pretzels, popcorn and sodas.
Darn! I wish I could go. That deal is worth being a Magic Fan!(Uh, I better think about that though.)

I would love to watch Paul and West bring the Magic to their knees on Christmas no less.
I love HotDogs!

:)

“Life's a Beach”

Since: Dec 07

Cocoa Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn! I wish I could go. That deal is worth being a Magic Fan!(Uh, I better think about that though.)
I would love to watch Paul and West bring the Magic to their knees on Christmas no less.
I love HotDogs!
:)
I said a Magic fan, not a JJ fan. The good news, I don't have to sell them to someone I don't like, I could just give them to a friend!
:-)

“Life's a Beach”

Cocoa Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Jim wrote:
A new rumor has Steve Nash coming to Orlando in exchange for J.J., Cook, and Bogans.
Are you serious? Would you take that deal Jim?
neighb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Jim wrote:
Oh, Jimbo, Jimbo, Jimbo,

Just when I begin to think that you are turning over a new leaf, finally making some sense and forsaking your old crazy ways, you come up with something like this.

You probably just forgot to take your pills, son.

At least if you're going to go off your meds, come up with something at least plausible and MORE LIKELY. You know, maybe JJ for CC Sabathia, Jake Peavy, and three minor leaguers to be named later.

“Life's a Beach”

Cocoa Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Jim wrote:
Are you just making this up? Where did you hear that? I just googled it and couldn't find anything!
Jim

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Cocoa Beach Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you just making this up? Where did you hear that? I just googled it and couldn't find anything!
LMAO told me. And in my opinion I don't believe he would ever lie about something like this.
LMAO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO told me. And in my opinion I don't believe he would ever lie about something like this.
I never LIE! Well depends on the lady.
I'll stick with my JJ to Phoenix possibility! I know Nash isn't going anywhere.
Sometimes you even amaze me Jim! LOL.

PS: I know you would have sold me those tickets CoCo...you were just jivin' me.
;)
Jim

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I never LIE! Well depends on the lady.
I'll stick with my JJ to Phoenix possibility! I know Nash isn't going anywhere.
Sometimes you even amaze me Jim! LOL.
PS: I know you would have sold me those tickets CoCo...you were just jivin' me.
;)
What CBF didn't tell you was that I already let him have my tickets to that game right next to the Magic Dancers.

So while you would be nibbling on hot dogs in the upper tank about 643 feet from the court, CBF would be sitting next to the Magic Dancers and wishing he was one of the stools they sit upon.
Daszczyn

Warsaw, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Hello I'm from Poland and I can't find any highlights from this match. Gortat Rulez :D If someone have plizz send me on daszczyn@demonek.com
UCF Student

Debary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Daszczyn wrote:
Hello I'm from Poland and I can't find any highlights from this match. Gortat Rulez :D If someone have plizz send me on daszczyn@demonek.com
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap...
----------

I think you guys have pretty much summed it up. It was a really impressive win for the Magic.

I'm not sure who started that crap about JJ for Hill, but I would rather keep JJ. Hill is a freaking cancer and many of the fans hate him here in Orlando.

I'm with all of you. I thought Marcin was going to get more minutes coming into the season, but Battie has been the first big off the bench. It does make a lot of sense considering Tony is a tad better, but he is getting older. In any case, if we could find more playing time for Marcin I would love to see it. All in all though, I don't think we will see him play that much as we play a 4-1 style.

And one thing that makes such a HUGE difference between us and most other NBA teams is what many of you mentioned above: chemistry. We simply are a solid unit as all the guys like each other and you don't see that much animosity towards one another in the news, locker room, or during practice.
Sixx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Shawn Marion possibly going to the Cavs? Yikes!
LMAO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>What CBF didn't tell you was that I already let him have my tickets to that game right next to the Magic Dancers.
So while you would be nibbling on hot dogs in the upper tank about 643 feet from the court, CBF would be sitting next to the Magic Dancers and wishing he was one of the stools they sit upon.
Why you two dirty no good #&*^% Ratsofrass#%*^. Scheming against me like that!
Oh well although I deserve the tickets for keeping this blog interesting and intelligent, I couldnt have made the game anyway. Poop.

:(
d12rocks

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Longtimefan wrote:
Great win. why the hell is Bogans even starting. I think Lee proved my point that he should be starting while Pietrus is out. Gortat is a beast and needs to be resigned soon. He can't get away this offseason. Jameer is showing he is the point guard we all wanted. So haters STEP OFF. Thanks to the Lakers, Celtics and Clevland. The Magic are under the radar. After this weekends game against the Lakers they won't be. They will match L.A in the win column. Yes this means I am calling that ORL will beat the Spurs on Thursday......GO MAGIC!!!
i was thinking the same thing about bogans but after thinking about it we need courtneys offense off the bench. so once we go to our bench the opposing team doesn't get a little rest period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 74 of74
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tony Battie Discussions

Search the Tony Battie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Source: Vince Carter to Orlando Magic deal near... (Jun '09) Jul '09 hello 621
Otis: Magic will not participate in Hedo sign-a... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Toastman 1
Will Vince Carter make a fool of Magic GM Otis ... (Jun '09) Jul '09 Hedo Fan 246
Magic, Cavs better or just different? (Jun '09) Jul '09 pugtv 9
Orlando Magic GM Otis Smith will let free agent... (Jun '09) Jul '09 magic fan in LA 95
Details of the five players involved in the Mag... (Jun '09) Jun '09 XeroX 17
Magic hope championship will fall in place with... (Jun '09) Jun '09 disappointed 50
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••