Nelson scores 32 points, leads Magic ...

Nelson scores 32 points, leads Magic over Warriors

There are 1 comment on the Thestate.com story from Dec 16, 2008, titled Nelson scores 32 points, leads Magic over Warriors. In it, Thestate.com reports that:

Jameer Nelson scored 23 of his career high-tying 32 points in the second half, and the Orlando Magic beat the Golden State Warriors 109-98 on Monday night for fourth win in five road games.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thestate.com.

“Living the dream!”

Since: Nov 07

Pleasanton, California

#1 Dec 16, 2008
This is embarassing. The Dubs are a team that other teams LOOK FORWARD to playing. Stephen Jackson has no business being on the court right now, other than to warm the bench and cheer on his team. He has to recover and he's doing nobody any favors, besides the other teams, by gutting it out and throwing up bad shots. I want to see Monta in action again, but I don't think he will be a factor in improving our record this season. Dark days ahead Dubs fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Battie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Source: Vince Carter to Orlando Magic deal near... (Jun '09) Jul '09 hello 621
News Otis: Magic will not participate in Hedo sign-a... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Toastman 1
News Will Vince Carter make a fool of Magic GM Otis ... (Jun '09) Jul '09 Hedo Fan 246
News Magic, Cavs better or just different? (Jun '09) Jul '09 pugtv 9
News Orlando Magic GM Otis Smith will let free agent... (Jun '09) Jul '09 magic fan in LA 95
News Details of the five players involved in the Mag... (Jun '09) Jun '09 XeroX 17
News Magic hope championship will fall in place with... (Jun '09) Jun '09 disappointed 50
More from around the web