Kings have coveted Magic's Turkoglu e...

Kings have coveted Magic's Turkoglu ever since trading him

There are 7 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 10, 2008, titled Kings have coveted Magic's Turkoglu ever since trading him. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

It wouldn't surprise the Magic to hear from the Sacramento Kings at the February trade deadline.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

“If you say it, back it up”

Since: Jan 08

Ocoee, FL

#1 Nov 11, 2008
They don't have anyone other than Martin that we would want. So I'm thinking....um....no.

“Are You Kidding Me? SHAQ left?”

Since: Feb 08

Orlando[Alt.Springs]-Houston

#2 Nov 11, 2008
Ummm Roger that!!
Luis

Plano, TX

#3 Nov 11, 2008
I can get Udridh and a pick... might not be an even value, but is more than what we got for Shak....
downtownNOLE

Des Moines, IA

#5 Nov 12, 2008
Luis wrote:
I can get Udridh and a pick... might not be an even value, but is more than what we got for Shak....
Don't compare Turkoglu to Shaq, please!

“If you say it, back it up”

Since: Jan 08

Ocoee, FL

#6 Nov 12, 2008
downtownNOLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't compare Turkoglu to Shaq, please!
I agree! After all, Turk can actually hit a free throw...and doesn't trash every team he has ever left. Good point.:-)
Chris

Orlando, FL

#8 Nov 12, 2008
Please don't compare. Shaq took us to the finals, Hedo hasn't
seth

Auckland, New Zealand

#9 Nov 13, 2008
the trade that we make is jason thompson and john salmons 4 hedo. if possible we add cook and reddick for udrih. i doubt that would happen though.the money matches for both parts of the trade. this trade is good as we get a very solid young pf and a similiar player to hedo in salmons. it moves rashard back to the 3. also salmons and udrih make the bench very solid. it also means we get rid of brian cook and reddick who are in van gundys dog house and arent coming out. if both parts went down our team would be.

pg: jameer, udrih, johnson
sg: pietrus, bogans, lee
sf: rashard, slamons, richardson
pf: thompson, battie, gortat
c: dwight, gortat, foyle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Battie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Source: Vince Carter to Orlando Magic deal near... (Jun '09) Jul '09 hello 621
News Otis: Magic will not participate in Hedo sign-a... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Toastman 1
News Will Vince Carter make a fool of Magic GM Otis ... (Jun '09) Jul '09 Hedo Fan 246
News Magic, Cavs better or just different? (Jun '09) Jul '09 pugtv 9
News Orlando Magic GM Otis Smith will let free agent... (Jun '09) Jul '09 magic fan in LA 95
News Details of the five players involved in the Mag... (Jun '09) Jun '09 XeroX 17
News Magic hope championship will fall in place with... (Jun '09) Jun '09 disappointed 50
More from around the web