TV pundits tick off Orlando Magic poi...

TV pundits tick off Orlando Magic point guard Rafer Alston

There are 25 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 15, 2009, titled TV pundits tick off Orlando Magic point guard Rafer Alston. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Watching the pundits on TNT and ESPN disregard the Magic's title chances has helped Orlando PG Rafer Alston get into a playoff mind-set. Much like the beginning of the season, the Magic are again an afterthought when the talking heads handicap the title contenders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brian-Marc

Scottsmoor, FL

#22 Apr 17, 2009
The Magic will be ready.
kenny

Auburn, WA

#23 Apr 17, 2009
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont you have the seattle times message board to post comments on? Oh wait nevermind you lost your team.... I forgot about that. LOL
the team here in seattle has JUST AS GOOD A CHANCE to win a title this year as the magic do!

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#24 Apr 17, 2009
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
the team here in seattle has JUST AS GOOD A CHANCE to win a title this year as the magic do!
Funny stuff. They won't get it.
Tiffany

United States

#25 Apr 17, 2009
i think dwight howard,plus the addition of rafer,will help the magic go furter into the playoffs

“FL for Harley FL not Floriduh”

Since: Jul 08

Lake Mary

#26 Apr 18, 2009
Magic Fan Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think they way the Magic finished the season is indicative of anything then you are clueless. They were throttling back and resting for the playoffs. If you don't realize that then you aren't familiar with basketball NBA style.
No , you are clueless! No team drops these games going into a playoff. Its bad for team morale and confidence. It wasnt trotling back as you put it! It was missed shots and poor defense. If the bench players cant get up to rest the starters then they have no depth. I have also watched them breakdown many times in the past, so there is a clue for you. Lets hope it turns around, I am a fan too, but lets call it what it is, POOR PLAY, not throttling down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Battie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Source: Vince Carter to Orlando Magic deal near... (Jun '09) Jul '09 hello 621
News Otis: Magic will not participate in Hedo sign-a... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Toastman 1
News Will Vince Carter make a fool of Magic GM Otis ... (Jun '09) Jul '09 Hedo Fan 246
News Magic, Cavs better or just different? (Jun '09) Jul '09 pugtv 9
News Orlando Magic GM Otis Smith will let free agent... (Jun '09) Jul '09 magic fan in LA 95
News Details of the five players involved in the Mag... (Jun '09) Jun '09 XeroX 17
News Magic hope championship will fall in place with... (Jun '09) Jun '09 disappointed 50
More from around the web