No relief for Magic at home in Game 3

No relief for Magic at home in Game 3

There are 50 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 8, 2009, titled No relief for Magic at home in Game 3. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The Orlando Magic are back at the only place they finally might find order and comfort, playing the first NBA Finals at Amway Arena since 1995, roughly the time 16-year-old Kobe Bryant permanently applied his game face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
George

Carson, CA

#42 Jun 9, 2009
GOOD LUCK to the Orlando Magic tonight. But, know this -- tomorrow morning, it's back on.

Go Lakers!!!
Frank In Winter Springs

Ocala, FL

#43 Jun 9, 2009
Ok this is how I see it so far in my eyes we all have our own opinions but here it goes. Game 1 we were star struck wow the finals we were lost. No worries down 1-0 and we did not show up. Game 2 we played better but we missed a lot of wide open looks Reddick Alston have to knock them shots down. Howard bless him he is still young has no post moves yet lakers playing him well, they are long people Odom is a stud will kill you. Look Kobe is going to get his points every nite you do not shut down a player like that. We have to keep Odom, Gasol, Fisher and others in check. Howard has some turnovers but is finding the open man we are not knocking down the open looks. Howard needs to sprint down court right to the low block and post deep in the paint they are pushing him out and he is catching ball to far out away from basket. If we can't hit the outside shot take the ball to the hole draw fouls get to the line, shots will start to fall and when they do look out lakers, must win tonite!!! Let's run a little more and with 3 players in starting line 6'10 and bigger hit the boards..
Hold On Now

United States

#44 Jun 9, 2009
I struck out on getting tickets, but found some very cool Magic stuff on ebay. It would be nice to see O-town all in blue/white this week. Get your Magic gear on!
Lakersdude

Santa Monica, CA

#45 Jun 9, 2009
Dude, please don't take any of this nonsense personally. You're a good person and people like you. Have you lost weight? You look magnificent.
Chris wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The most pathetic fans in all of sports are those that talk trash on other teams boards.
Obviously the Lakers have a lot of pathetic fans.
Seriously, the Lakers have 14 rings and about 25 current or future HOFers. The Magic have zero Finals wins and zero HOFers. Yet, some pathetic Lakers fans feel the need to talk trash.
And I'll just get the easy pathetic Lakers fan response out of the way.
"Seriously, the Lakers have 14 rings" Well, it's about to be 15 rings!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!! Lakers sweep!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I'm sure there are many respectable Lakers fans out there but if you only looked at Magic threads, you'd think all Lakers fans are nothing but a bunch of pathetic 14 year-olds.
Huge Magic Fan

Fort Wayne, IN

#46 Jun 9, 2009
Has everyone forgot about Kobe's about his past??????
Huge Magic Fan

Fort Wayne, IN

#47 Jun 9, 2009
I cannot stand the commentation in the finals!!!!! Are they all Lakers fans? Kobe this, Kobe that... Come on!
Lakersdude

Santa Monica, CA

#48 Jun 9, 2009
No. He was MVP last year and has won three championships -- in a row! Thanks for the reminder.
Huge Magic Fan wrote:
Has everyone forgot about Kobe's about his past??????
Lakersdude

Santa Monica, CA

#49 Jun 9, 2009
Huge Magic Fan wrote:
I cannot stand the commentation in the finals!!!!! Are they all Lakers fans? Kobe this, Kobe that... Come on!
You are right. He only scored 17 points in one quarter, including a rare 4-pointer. How boring.
Huge Magic Fan

Fort Wayne, IN

#50 Jun 9, 2009
For some reason a hotel in Denver comes to mind........ Not really a championship......
Lakersdude

Santa Monica, CA

#51 Jun 9, 2009
You are right. He is bad man. Any basketball related opinions?
Huge Magic Fan wrote:
For some reason a hotel in Denver comes to mind........ Not really a championship......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Battie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Source: Vince Carter to Orlando Magic deal near... (Jun '09) Jul '09 hello 621
News Otis: Magic will not participate in Hedo sign-a... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Toastman 1
News Will Vince Carter make a fool of Magic GM Otis ... (Jun '09) Jul '09 Hedo Fan 246
News Magic, Cavs better or just different? (Jun '09) Jul '09 pugtv 9
News Orlando Magic GM Otis Smith will let free agent... (Jun '09) Jul '09 magic fan in LA 95
News Details of the five players involved in the Mag... (Jun '09) Jun '09 XeroX 17
News Magic hope championship will fall in place with... (Jun '09) Jun '09 disappointed 50
More from around the web