Orlando Magic blast Chicago Bulls 107-79

Orlando center Dwight Howard pulls in a rebound as he's fouled by Chicago forward and former Gator Joakim Noah as the Bulls visit Amway Arena on Wednesday, March 11, 2009. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Jon

Orlando, FL

#82 Mar 12, 2009
The main concern is trying to steal that 2 seed from Boston. IMO that is the only way the magic can have a legit shot at the title. Cleveland will prob get the top seed, but the magic match up well with them. We need home court to beat Boston.
David

Sanford, FL

#83 Mar 12, 2009
If Hedo does leave which I hope does not happen can the Magic swing a deal to get Antonio McDyess? If you can't beat him lets get him.
LMAO

AOL

#84 Mar 13, 2009
"... A day with without JJ is like a day without sunshine."

:)

“Are You Kidding Me? SHAQ left?”

Since: Feb 08

Orlando[Alt.Springs]-Houston

#85 Mar 13, 2009
Michael in Ocoee wrote:
Ahh see I told you....I was only guessing...seems like his FG% is about the same but the rest is much better....
There are 2 pluses when he starts....
1. He performs better
2. Clee is a great spark while Peitrus is NOT!
Aron

Orlando, FL

#86 Mar 13, 2009
nanningbob wrote:
Hey where did all the anti magic posters go? Where is the predictions of the wheels have fallen off, disaster doom and gloom? Oh yeah, the Magic went back to winning after having their second 2 game losing streak of the season. It is so nice to be discussing strategy and line up changes rather than reading the 'blast the magic' posts. I want Detroit first round and put an end to them. I want us to be the ones that causes them to be broken up. Yeah!!!!
Send an email to Mike Bianchi. I think he would like to make a thread about that very same issue, lol!! I despise that guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Battie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Source: Vince Carter to Orlando Magic deal near... (Jun '09) Jul '09 hello 621
Otis: Magic will not participate in Hedo sign-a... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Toastman 1
Will Vince Carter make a fool of Magic GM Otis ... (Jun '09) Jul '09 Hedo Fan 246
Magic, Cavs better or just different? (Jun '09) Jul '09 pugtv 9
Orlando Magic GM Otis Smith will let free agent... (Jun '09) Jul '09 magic fan in LA 95
Details of the five players involved in the Mag... (Jun '09) Jun '09 XeroX 17
Magic hope championship will fall in place with... (Jun '09) Jun '09 disappointed 50
More from around the web