Florida State advances to ACC final

Florida State advances to ACC final

There are 39 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 14, 2009, titled Florida State advances to ACC final. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

For the first time in school history, Florida State on Sunday will play in the Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament championship game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
USMarineCorp182

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 14, 2009
Some positive news to interrupt this negative swing towards FSU recently....hopefully this can continue through March.
Bill the Cat

Orlando, FL

#2 Mar 14, 2009
Gaytors??? Hello???? Awwwwwww......Poor Gaytors. This has really got to burn you guys up. Have fun at the tweeny tweeny nits....Hee hee.
Flipper

Hollywood, FL

#3 Mar 14, 2009
It was front page news when the U got stomped in their 1 and only ACC tourney game.I had to open five windows to find this result.Haven't seen 1 FSU baseball score in this rag yet this spring.SS SUX!
Hoops Fan

Palm Coast, FL

#6 Mar 14, 2009
Well, a lot of Noles were disgruntled with Leonard Hamilton over the years and wanted him gone. Recent Noles hoops team usually had some quality wins during the regular season. However, they usually fell flat during the end of the regular season and the ACC tournament only to get an early departure at the NIT. This is a very different Noles hoops team. Good luck in March Madness.

The next question is how will Bobby Bowden get the Nole Nation excited about football now that FSU is a Top 25 hoops team in the basketball crazy ACC???
seminole student

Denver, CO

#7 Mar 14, 2009
Bill the Cat wrote:
Gaytors??? Hello???? Awwwwwww......Poor Gaytors. This has really got to burn you guys up. Have fun at the tweeny tweeny nits....Hee hee.
Why you ragging on the Gators? This has nothing to do with them, we play each year and the past couple of years we have gotten the bragging rights in basketball, but this is all about the Seminoles. Don't start this pointless jabba with gator fans, just appreciate some great basketball, and enjoy a great run for us Seminoles. Were going to the ship!!!!!
Reality Check

San Antonio, TX

#8 Mar 14, 2009
Bill the Cat wrote:
I'm not a UF or FSU fan, but why would you possibly post a taunting comment like this? Last time I checked UF has 2 National Championships in basketball and FSU has none. Again, I'm not a UF or FSU fan, but your post makes you sound like a moron. Furthermore, using the internet for personal stuff on your city computer is against regulations.
Gatoralum

Hollywood, FL

#9 Mar 14, 2009
I think the Noles suck bad
jimbo

Mount Dora, FL

#10 Mar 14, 2009
Gatoralum wrote:
Nope, that's just you and your stinking gators. Go away punk.
LatinJag

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#11 Mar 14, 2009
Maybe because is time for UF to go to NIT and FSU to the big dance. I am glad Hamilton had this team finaly competing because I could not comprehend why he has hold the post this long without the AD giving him the pink slip. Congrats Hamilton. Casell, Sura and Ward can be sure they may not be call the best FSU squad ever assembled.
B. Donovan may be regreting listening his alter-ego and leaving the Magic.

Since: Mar 09

Pikeville, KY

#12 Mar 14, 2009
Finally. Hopefully this will carry over onto the gridiron because they'll need all the momentum they can get for the next few years. Wouldn't it be great to see Florida State win the Ncaa tournament and BCS championship? What a great way for bowden to retire
john

Moss Point, MS

#13 Mar 14, 2009
Gatoralum wrote:
SO DOES YOU MOTHER!!!! gay-turd
Seminole Fan

United States

#15 Mar 14, 2009
It's good to hear something positive about the Seminoles. Go to www.toneydouglas.com to learn about the top Seminole scorer. By the way, Toney Douglas played ball with Dwight Howard.
Bill the Cat

Orlando, FL

#16 Mar 14, 2009
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a UF or FSU fan, but why would you possibly post a taunting comment like this? Last time I checked UF has 2 National Championships in basketball and FSU has none. Again, I'm not a UF or FSU fan, but your post makes you sound like a moron. Furthermore, using the internet for personal stuff on your city computer is against regulations.
Dork.
howard beech

United States

#17 Mar 14, 2009
who really cares about "felon ball"?
seminole student

Denver, CO

#18 Mar 14, 2009
You see how classless these fans are? Just enjoy the victory and let the haters hate all they want. Were going to the big dance, and hopefully we can come away with both championships.
Garnet and Gold

Mankato, MN

#19 Mar 14, 2009
UF wins championships yet we beat them every year
chase

Saint Petersburg, FL

#20 Mar 15, 2009
Hopefully Duke will win the acc tournament game since it's not right for a team like fsu that breaks ncaa rules and is on probation for 4 years to be champion.
Jack

Covington, LA

#21 Mar 15, 2009
Yes, but DID someone Take the FSU palyers EXAMS for them?
Seminole

Winter Haven, FL

#22 Mar 15, 2009
What a great match up. The conference tournaments are getting to be meaningless for most teams, but it should be a great game. TD is terrific and Derwin has been clutch. Go 'Noles!!!!!
chase

Saint Petersburg, FL

#23 Mar 15, 2009
Jack wrote:
Yes, but DID someone Take the FSU palyers EXAMS for them?
The ncaa has already proved that fsu breaks rules and that's why they are on probation until 2013. It just sets a bad precedent when a school that's on probation is allowed to be a champion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toney Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Aaron Brooks Impact Jeremy Lin's Role with... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ginobili 4
News Jeremy Lin Is Back (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 10
News Rockets beat Memphis (Oct '12) Nov '12 Ginobili 16
News Jeremy Lin and the franchise player tag (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ginobili 3
News Report: Lin headed to Houston (Jul '12) Jul '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News NBA Ranking: Will the New York Knicks Progress ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News Lin Leads Knicks Past Pacers (Mar '12) Mar '12 Abdul_Matti Jr 1
More from around the web