NBA Pulls Hardaway Appearances After Gay Remarks

Full story: cbs4boston.com
Retired Miami Heat guard Tim Hardaway has reportedly been removed from any future NBA-related appearances after saying that he hates gay people.He later insisted that he regretted the remarks. Full Story
stephanie

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2007
You still want to believe that there is no Gay agenda? Why in the world was Tim banned from NBA apperances for his comments. What ever happend to freedom of speech in America? This is what it's come to people. Gays have human rights just like any body else. But they want special rights and they are forcing it down our thoats and in the long-run they will make us pay for it, Big.
The Agitator

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Feb 15, 2007
You only have free speech if you're QUEER!
Jasmine Green

Plainfield, NJ

#3 Mar 1, 2007
i believe that gays should have a right to play in any sport they choose beacuse they have the same athletic abilities as anybody else. Personally i am not gay but i would think that if the majority of people were gay then straight people would not speak out on gays. So that just shows how punkish Tim Hardaway is. Thank
sss

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2007
jasmine

that is the stupidest post I have ever read. Get a Grip!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Hardaway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wade scores 41, James adds 28 as Miami finishes... (May '12) May '12 They Live If We S... 1
Florida International courting former Knicks co... (Apr '09) Apr '09 DriveBy Poster 1
Amaechi rumors didn't faze Armstrong (Feb '07) Feb '07 hrtyr 27
More from around the web