First To Five: Kobe, Shaq or Tim Duncan?

Jul 1, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bleacher Report

I was watching Pardon the Interruption a few days ago when I saw an interesting question posed: Who will win their fifth ring first: Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal or Tim Duncan... by Mark Brown 5 140 reads Preview/Prediction I was watching Pardon the Interruption a few days ago when I saw an interesting question posed: Who will win their fifth ring ...

Comments
401 - 410 of 410 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2010
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

who knows,let's wait to see it,and cheer our heros,anyway,i think KOBE will creat a new record

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

timmy

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

The answer is Kobe.

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

TMD wrote:
LA wins Conference Finals 4-2 vs Spurs
LA wins Conference Finals 4-0 vs Denver
LA wins NBA Finals 4-0 vs Orlando
LA wins NBA Finals 4-1 vs Cavs
LA wins NBA Finals 4-2 vs Celts
...LAKERS 2010 NBA CHAMPIONS!!

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
...LAKERS 2010 NBA CHAMPIONS!!
6ers might pick Evan Turner and deal him ........ wtf?
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
this is getting crazy, this summer, GM. are really going to earn there paychecks. being able to navigate, thru the draft picks and the free agent market, towards trying to get the right players. to make a competitive championship team. this is turning into a nba reality show, in the. U GOTTA LUV IT.

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Columbus, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sam!

Whoever gets Turner is going to be a very lucky team. He is the real deal, and in my opinion, the best player in the draft.

The Sixers have a history of making bad trades, so this doesn't surprise me. If Cleveland had had someone like Turner they would have beaten the Celts. They need a playoff caliber PG, and a reliable rebounder, both of which Turner can do.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sam!
Whoever gets Turner is going to be a very lucky team. He is the real deal, and in my opinion, the best player in the draft.
The Sixers have a history of making bad trades, so this doesn't surprise me. If Cleveland had had someone like Turner they would have beaten the Celts. They need a playoff caliber PG, and a reliable rebounder, both of which Turner can do.
Cavs have no picks this year. I wish we could get an NBA coach. I don't know if they've even considered Jeff Van Gundy . Phil Jackson may retire, but I can't see him leaving the Lakers. Doc Rivers may be calling it quits. Looks like Byron Scott if he doesn't go to the Lakers.

A PG that can SHOOT in POST SEASON! And Cavs are also going to need a young center before too much longer. That would be a rare find. I don't know if there's one in this draft that we could trade for.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Cavs have no picks this year. I wish we could get an NBA coach. I don't know if they've even considered Jeff Van Gundy . Phil Jackson may retire, but I can't see him leaving the Lakers. Doc Rivers may be calling it quits. Looks like Byron Scott if he doesn't go to the Lakers.
A PG that can SHOOT in POST SEASON! And Cavs are also going to need a young center before too much longer. That would be a rare find. I don't know if there's one in this draft that we could trade for.
those are good observations

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Columbus, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably way too early to know who will be available, but of the names you mentioned, Byron Scott sounds like a good fit. He can coach up-tempo, or grind-it-out basketball, and he has played in, and taken a team to the Finals with virtually no star power.

Well, that's what I meant. Just being a distributor is not enough. The PG has to be someone who can distribute and shoot under intense pressure. And, as I said before, the Cavs need a reliable rebounder WHO CAN STAY HEALTHY AND OUT OF FOUL TROUBLE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••